Magento 2 Partial Payment
Magento 2 Partial Payment extension allows offering customizable payment plans and facilitates customers to pay in installments, layaway plans or EMI.
- Facility to place an order with partial payments option such as down payment, layaway plans or EMIs.
- Enable the partial payment facility for particular customer groups and payment methods.
There are some cases when you need to accept part payment of the total order amount in advance as a deposit. These cases are a service where part of the amount is taken in advance as a sort of guarantee, or the customers don't have enough cash on hand to pay in full, or the product is too pricey to pay the whole amount at once.
As a Magento 2 store owner in the e-commerce rat race, you know how essential it is to set yourself apart and get ahead. One of the best ways is to provide pocket-friendly payment options. Magento 2 store's payment system can always be optimized more to increase the conversion rate. There's never enough optimization and thus, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Partial Payment module to offer installment payment facility and layaway plans to allow customers to pay in parts.
Splitting payments in parts motivate customers to purchase without a second thought of paying the lump sum amount. While providing installment payment facility, the customers' concern for the product cost is reduced considerably. Allow customers to pay a token amount or down payment at the time of the purchase and then pay with an installment. Also, offer layaway price plans or EMI to the store customers. A win-win situation for both the customers and store owners with Magento 2 EMI extension!
Selling products in installments is an age-old effective marketing technique to keep customers engaged with the stores. After making the purchase with the down payment or deposit amount, they still have to come back and finish installment payments in a timely manner. This way, you can continuously get in touch with the customers, continue building a good relationship and build trust, all with the Partial Payment Extension For Magento 2!
The Magento 2 Layaway Payment extension allows the admin to customize the payment plans based on the products and offers a separate backend grid to manage Partial Payment orders and installments. It supports multiple payment methods and customer group specific facilities for partial payments.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Partial Payment extension:
- With Magento 2 Buy Now Pay Later extension, offer products and services with the partial payment, layaway plans or EMIs!
- Customers can pay down payment at the time of the purchase and remaining amount later in an installment. Thus offer split payment in Magento 2 store!
- Define the partial payment availability to the specific customer groups and payment methods.
- Admin can select the scope of the Partial Payment:
- All Products
- Selected Products
- Whole Cart
- Option to charge shipping cost and tax amount on the down payment or equally divide them into installments with Magento 2 Partial Shipment facility.
- Disable guest checkout for using the facility of partial payment in Magento 2 store.
- Set one of the payment plans for the installment payment:
- Based on Days
- Easily customize the labels for both the down payment amount and pay later amount to show in the frontend.
- Charge partial payment fee for using the installment or part payment facility as:
- No Fee
- On First Installment
- On All Installments
- Customize text for the label of the Magento 2 Partial Payment fee.
- Charge partial payment fee either in a fixed amount or in the percentage of the product price.
- Email notifications on various Partial Payment actions and events:
- Installment Schedule Email
- Installment Payment Confirmation Email
- Installment Approval Email
- Installment Disapproval Email
- Installment Overdue Notice Email
- A customer can opt out the partial payment facility and pay the full amount for the product purchase.
- A separate grid in the Magento 2 backend to manage partial payment orders and installments.
- The admin can approve or disapprove payments for offline methods.
- The Magento 2 Part Payment extension supports PayPal Checkout and Authorize.net payment gateways for online payments.
- Good features!
- Increased sales!
- Good support from the team for partial payment module
However, Sanjay helped me solve the issue.
- Delivers exactly what was promoted!
- Feature-rich extension to collect partial payments
- Excellent partial payment