Magento 2 Order Attachment
Magento 2 Order Attachment by Meetanshi allows customers to add attachments such as Images, PDFs or any type of Files/Docs while placing the orders.
- Attach order docs and files from Checkout, Order Review and My Account Order View page.
- Admin also can upload order attachments from backend.
- Email notification for attachment upload.
Sometimes orders need to be provided with additional information, screenshots, logos, designs, mockups, docs, manuals, instructions, invoices etc. at the time or while order processing. Magento 2 Order Attachment extension by Meetanshi allows you to attach these types of docs having necessary information to the order right from the frontend and backend as well(for Admin). Attaching order data along with orders makes it easy to find them easily when needed as they are attached to the corresponding orders.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi for Magento 2 Order Attachment Extension:
- Customers can attach order docs and files right from the Checkout, Order Review and My Account Order View page in Frontend.
- Admin can add order attachment files from Order View section in Backend.
- Admin can specify the file size and type to be uploaded by customers from frontend.
- Option to allow customers to delete attachment files once after upload.
- Option to receive notifications immediately after customers attach or modify attachment files.
- Admin has to specify Email ID in backend to receive order attachment notifications.
- Admin and customers both are allowed to add comments while uploading order attachments.
- Allow to attach multiple files along with a single order.
- Admin also can edit or remove attachment or set it as hidden from backend.
- Admin can also apply Customer Group Restrictions for Attachments
- Speedy service and implementation.
- Pleasant experience with team
- Nice extension, recommended
- Satisfied with the product
- Helpful extension
- Good support
- Great!!! Thank you....
- Great extension for our Store!