Magento 2 Matrix Rates
Magento 2 Matrix Rates by Meetanshi helps store owner to offer and charge custom shipping rates based on shipping locations, product weight, price, and quantity.
- Charge shipping based on locations, product price, weight and quantity
- Add shipping rates using .csv file
- Maximum Flexibility and Reliability for Shipping Rates
According to a Paypal study, 29% of US consumers have abandoned their shopping cart owing to higher shipping costs.
Shipping cart abandonment is caused due to many factors, shipping cost being one of them. To reduce the cart abandonment, the Magento 2 store owners can optimize the checkout process, offer multiple payment options and importantly, offer convenient shipping method and feasible rates. The Magento 2 Matrix Rates module by Meetanshi helps the store owners to provide the best and most convenient way to choose a shipping method to the customers!
Our premium Matrix Rates for Magento 2 extension will allow your valued customers to choose shipping rates based on their location, Item Quantities, the Weight of the product, price and any other custom variable you might want to add. Provide customized shipping rates to your customers for maximum satisfaction.
The Magento 2 Matrix Rates shipping defines multiple table rates through CSV. Once the customer chooses the shipping method, the shipping rate calculator calculates the shipping cost to display on the cart page, checkout page, "My Account" section as well as the order view backend.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Matrix Rates Extension
Show estimated delivery dates
Display Estimated Time & Date along with Each Shipping Method
Set Quantity Threshold
Assign Maximum and Minimum Shipping Rates to be applied on whole order with multiple products
Use different types of table rates
Offer Shipping Rates either in Percentage or at a Flat Rate
- Maximum flexibility and reliability for shipping rates with Magento 2 Multiple Table Rates.
- Set and charge shipping rates based on:
- Shipping destinations
- Product weight
- Product price
- Offer shipping options based on postal codes.
- Select countries to allow using the Magento 2 matrix rates shipping method.
- Offers a matrix rates grid to add a new method to import matrix rates.
- Import matrix rates in bulk using CSV.
- You can see the imported rates from the added Matrix Rates method under "Methods and Rates".
- Admin can set a custom method name for the matrix rates.
- Option to set the priority of each method. The method with the highest priority gets applied to the order.
- Limit the shipping methods for the specific store views and customer groups.
- Option to delete the existing shipping rates while uploading the new matrix rates.
- Calculate shipping for products with different shipping types in one of the 3 ways:
- Sum up Rates - Shipping rates of all the products get summed up and charged.
- Select Maximal Rate - Shipping rate of the product with the maximum amount gets charged.
- Select Minimal Rate - Shipping rate of the product with the minimum amount gets charged.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
|1.0.1||Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.||17 October, 2019|