Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates
Helps you offer Unlimited Numbers of Shipping Options by defining different Shipping Rates based on Shipping Destination, Product Weight, Price and Quantity.
- Create Unlimited Numbers of Custom Shipping Methods based on Price, Quantity, Destination & Weight
- Create Table Rates in Bulk uploading CSV
- Display Estimated Delivery Date & Time along with Each Shipping Method
How fast do you deliver your orders? How many shipping options do you offer? What do you charge for shipping?
These questions are important because customers care about shipping!
To deliver customersí orders faster and conveniently, you need to offer various shipping options to customers. Multiple shipping options allow choosing a shipping method that leads to a better shopping experience. Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates extension by Meetanshi calculates accurate shipping price based on shipping destination, product weight, price and quantity prior defining shipping rates through CSV file.
Create custom rules for worldwide shipping with the help of the table rate shipping method in Magento 2. Manage the shipping and its rates effectively in the easiest and most convenient way possible! Build a highly flexible table rates system only with Magento 2 multiple table rates module!
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates Extension Works?
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates extension
Unlimited Custom Shipping Methods
Create Numerous Custom Shipping Methods based on Shipping Destinations, Product Weight, Price, and Quantity with Multiple Table Rate Shipping for Magento 2.
Bulk Table Ratesvia CSV
Admin can define table rates in bulk through uploading CSV having Shipping Rates
Shipping Rates for Product Types & Groups
Option to delete an individual image from the list using delete action offered by Magento 2 Remove Unused Images module!
Show Estimated Delivery Time
Display estimated delivery date and time along with each shipping method.
Show Max/Min Rate for Items with Different Shipping Types
Assign minimum or maximum rates to apply shipping charge to the whole order having multiple products.
- Set a custom method name to the list of its shipping methods.
- Set shipping rate priority.
- Magento 2 matrix rates shipping extension allows to sum up the rates as well as select minimal/maximal rates.
- Select store views or customer groups to enable shipping rates withTable Rates Shipping in Magento 2
- Admin can delete existing rates while uploading new rates through CSV
- Define table rates in bulk through uploading CSV having Shipping Rates
- Calculate shipping rates either in a flat rate or in percentage with Magento 2 table rate shipping method.
- Calculate rates based on a delivery address, order subtotal, weight, and price.
- Exclude virtual product types from shipping rates calculations.
- Define if the shipping methods of the carrier are allowed to all countries or to the specific ones.
- Configure the error message that will be shown to customers when shipping methods of the carrier are not available.
- Create rates which work with numeric and string type zip codes
- Exclude free shipping items from shipping methods
- Use the prices after discounts are applied for rates generation
- Choose which prices should be used for the generation of rates: including tax/VAT or without tax/VAT.
- Use only one shipping type for shipping method
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Thank you very much :)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
06 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
18 Jan, 2020
- Minor Bug fixing and code Improvement.
17 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
07 Aug, 2019
- Added support for the post codes of UK.