Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates
Helps you offer Unlimited Numbers of Shipping Options by defining different Shipping Rates based on Shipping Destination, Product Weight, Price and Quantity.
- Create Unlimited Numbers of Custom Shipping Methods based on Price, Quantity, Destination & Weight
- Create Table Rates in Bulk uploading CSV
- Display Estimated Delivery Date & Time along with Each Shipping Method
How fast do you deliver your orders? How many shipping options do you offer? What do you charge for shipping?
These questions are important because customers care about shipping!
To deliver customers’ orders faster and conveniently, you need to offer various shipping options to customers. Multiple shipping options allow choosing a shipping method that leads to a better shopping experience. Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates extension by Meetanshi calculates accurate shipping price based on shipping destination, product weight, price and quantity prior defining shipping rates through CSV file.
Create custom rules for worldwide shipping with the help of the table rate shipping method in Magento 2. Manage the shipping and its rates effectively in the easiest and most convenient way possible! Build a highly flexible table rates system only with Magento 2 multiple table rates module!
Benefits of Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates:
- Create Numerous Custom Shipping Methods based on Shipping Destinations, Product Weight, Price, and Quantity with Multiple Table Rate Shipping for Magento 2.
- Set a custom method name to the list of its shipping methods.
- Set shipping rate priority.
- Magento 2 matrix rates shipping extension allows to sum up the rates as well as select minimal/maximal rates.
- Select store views or customer groups to enable shipping rates withTable Rates Shipping in Magento 2
- Admin can delete existing rates while uploading new rates through CSV
- Define table rates in bulk through uploading CSV having Shipping Rates
- Display estimated delivery date and time along with each shipping method.
- Calculate shipping rates either in a flat rate or in percentage with Magento 2 table rate shipping method.
- The extension enables you to calculate different shipping rates for specific product types and groups. For example, you can set higher rates for visitors or guest customers and a special discount for logged in customers.
- Calculate rates based on a delivery address, order subtotal, weight, and price.
- Assign minimum or maximum rates to apply shipping charge to the whole order having multiple products.
- Exclude virtual product types from shipping rates calculations.
- Define if the shipping methods of the carrier are allowed to all countries or to the specific ones.
- Configure the error message that will be shown to customers when shipping methods of the carrier are not available.
- Create rates which work with numeric and string type zip codes
- Exclude free shipping items from shipping methods
- Use the prices after discounts are applied for rates generation
- Choose which prices should be used for the generation of rates: including tax/VAT or without tax/VAT.
- Use only one shipping type for shipping method
- Excellent support service
Thank you very much :)
- Good product
- user friendly extension
- Sanjay was very helpful
- Recommended module
- excellent shipping table rates
- Good development
- The support from Sanjay was up to the point!
- Best in the market for shipping table rates
- Fab Shipping Rates module
- Nice features
- Easy installation and excellent support
- Pleased with the product so far
- The extension has all the features to meet my requirement
- Quality Product
- Easy to use
- Perfect shipping toolkit for Magento 2
- Brilliant support and extension
- Extremely helpful
- Fantastic addon
Items 1 to 20 of 25 total