Magento 2 SMTP
Magento 2 SMTP extension enables sending Emails in Magento 2 store with a minimum chance to end up in spam box and thus run a successful Email campaign.
- Send Emails via Mandrill, Amazon AWS, or Gmail
- A backend grid to track all the sent Emails
The debate on how important are Emails is now over with stats that say the number of global email users amounted to four billion and is set to grow to 4.6 billion users in 2025. Online business owners cannot afford to neglect it and making the most out of Emails is the only wise thing to do.
However, to send and receive Emails, one needs to configure the SMTP settings, i.e., Simple Mail Transfer Protocol for electronic mail transmission. Though the default Magento 2 SMTP settings allow the store owners to send and receive Emails, it has its own limitations. It uses the SMTP configuration of the hosting only. Such emails have a low reputation and usually, it ends up in the spam folder.
To avoid this situation, Meetanshi offers the FREE Magento 2 SMTP extension that allows sending Emails via Mandrill, Gmail, and Amazon AWS. SMTP for Magento 2 allows configuration to send Emails from reliable SMTP servers. Send emails in such a way that minimizes the rejection level by connecting your store with popular Email sending hosts.
It is professional etiquette to send Emails that do not end up in the spam folder. Not only this, important emails apart from those with marketing agendas, like invoices, receipts, credit memos, etc. should not be delivered in the spam folder. It negatively affects the user experience of the Magento 2 store as well as the SEO efforts for your domain. With Magento 2 Email configuration using the module, increase the chances to deliver your emails in the right place!
Additionally, in the case of sending bulk emails as a part of the marketing campaign, there are high chances to hit the spam folder, if not sent via SMTP extension for Magento 2.
Hence, we can safely conclude that the default Magento Email configuration is not enough in the real world and the free SMTP extension for Magento 2 is a must-have in your store if you are to send Emails to your customers!
Features of Magento 2 SMTP Extension:
- Send and receive Emails by configuring the Magento SMTP settings
- The Magento SMTP extension supports three providers:
- Amazon AWS
- Option to send test emails using the Magento 2 SMTP configuration
- The backend grid "Email Log" lists all the sent Emails with their details like subject, status, and date of creation.
- The Magento 2 SMTP module offers a developer mode
- Design effective email campaigns or send transactional Emails without them ending in the spam folder!
Only registered users can write reviews. Please