Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Using GTM
Take the eCommerce tracking and analytics of your Magento 2 store to the next level using the most advanced version of Goolge Analytics. Our Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 (GA4) extension makes it easier for the admins to integrate GA 4 with their Magento 2 stores using Google Tag Manager.
- Easily integrate Google Analytics 4 with Magento 2 using GTM.
- Real-time tracking for important eCommerce events.
- No manual event creation efforts are required.
Web analytics and reporting are important parts of the eCommerce businesses, which help make more informed and data-driven decisions. Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is the latest version of the set of powerful and free web analytics tools offered by Google. The upgraded version of this web analytics toolset comes with the most-advanced eCommerce tracking and analytics features that businesses can leverage to get more detailed insights into their marketing performance.
Google Analytics 4 offers to track the detailed behavior of visitors on the online shopping website through a wide range of eCommerce events. Manually setting up the tool with Magento 2 with all the required eCommerce tracking events can be complex and is prone to errors, which may result in inaccurate web analytics. Integrating Magento 2 store with Google Analytics 4 is easier for the store owners using our Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 extension.
Harness the benefits of the latest version of the web analytics tool by Google for your Magento 2 to improve the marketing strategies, increase traffic, improve user experience, and optimize the store for more conversions. Our Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 (GA4) extension connects Magento 2 with GA4 through the Google Tag manager and takes all the manual tasks of creating eCommerce events out of the process.
Why Should I Upgrade to Google Analytics 4?
The latest version of the web analytics toolset by Google, i.e. Google Analytics 4, is the future. According to Google, the latest version of Google Analytics is the next-generation measurement solution, which is slowly taking its place. It will totally replace Google Universal Analytics from July 1, 2023. The old version of Google Analytics will stop processing new data from the said date onwards. Therefore it becomes vital for the eCommerce businesses to switch to its latest version and get used to it by the sunset of Google Universal Analytics.
Install the Google Analytics 4 for Magento 2 extension now for a flawless integration of GA4 with your store and take the web analytics of your business to the next level.
such a time saver module
immediately after the announcement of universal analytics end of support, my client asked for the quick integration of GA4 with magento2. I found meetanshi's magento 2 ga4 extension the best after comparing with others, purchased it and configured it within a few minutes. would definitely recommend
Everything works as needed.
Meetanshi's GA4 module is easy to integrate and configure with a few clicks. While migrating from standard analytics to GA4, it helps to track the detailed and enhanced anlytical data. Highly recommended
Superb Google Analytics 4 extension that i've ever used!
Liked the module. I tried integrating GA4 manually, but creating data layers was a bit difficult task. Using Meetanshi's Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 using google tag manager, integration has been much easier than ever. Thanks for such a great integration. Thumbs up
Features of Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 Using GTM Extension
- Easy integration of Google Analytics 4 with Magento 2 store.
- Option to enable or disable the integration from the backend.
- Fields to enter the Google Tag Manager JS and non-JS code for integration with Magento 2.
- The admin can select the unique variable to identify product from the following:
- Magento 2 GA4 extension also facilitates tracking performance by brand. The admin can enable the same and choose the brand attribute from the backend.
- Option to enable the product variant feature from the backend.
- Using the extension, the admin can choose to calculate the success page total from the following:
- Grand total
- Option to include or exclude the tax, shipping, and tax on shipping from the order total.
- Easily track the conversion by defining the success page paths from the extension backend.
- Include or exclude the orders with zero value while calculating the conversions.
- Option to track the number of product clicks from the category pages, search result page, cross-sell & up-sell grids.
- Option to choose the Parent ID or Child ID for tracking.
- Easily integrate Google Tag Manager with Magento 2 by entering the following API information:
- Account ID
- Container ID
- Measurement ID
- Option to enable AdWords conversion tracking in your Magento 2 store by entering the following:
- Google Conversion ID
- Google Conversion Label
- Google Conversion Currency Code
- Supports Google AdWords remarketing. The admin can enable and configure it by entering the following details:
- Conversion Code
- Conversion Label
- Generate and export the Json file for all the configurations to upload into the Google Tag Manager.
Supported eCommerce Tracking Events
Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 (GA4) extension makes it easy for the admins to track important eCommerce events in the store. The extension facilitates tracking the following events in Magento 2 through GA4:
|add_payment_info||a user submits their payment information|
|add_shipping_info||a user submits their shipping information|
|add_to_cart||a user adds items to cart|
|add_to_wishlist||a user adds items to a wishlist|
|add_to_compare||a user add items to compare|
|begin_checkout||a user begins checkout|
|purchase||a user completes a purchase|
|remove_from_cart||a user removes items from a cart|
|select_item||a user selects an item from a list|
|view_cart||a user views their cart|
|view_item||a user views an item|
|view_item_list||a user sees a list of items/offerings|
|apply_coupon_code||a user applies coupon code|
|remove_coupon_code||a user removes coupon code|
Make a switch to the next generation of Google Analytics using our Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 (GA4) extension and harness the full benefits of web analytics for your online store.