Magento 2 Klarna Payments
Magento 2 Klarna Payments extension offers integration of Klarna payment gateway with Magento 2 for secure and fast payments.
- Safe and secure payment gateway
- One-click direct payment facility
- Pay later & Installments option
Klarna is one of the largest banks in Europe. The Klarna payment gateway solution is the number one market leader in buy now pay later services.
The payment gateway by Klarna is providing payment solutions to 85 million customers with more than 200,000 merchants and operating in 17 countries.
Considering its popularity, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Klarna Payments that integrates Klarna payment gateway with Magento 2 for capturing secure online payments from the customers.
The extension has a Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) that fully protects data and creates a secure environment for customers. Moreover, the merchant can allow customers for one-click direct payment, pay after delivery, and instalment options.
Here is the list of currencies that Magento 2 Klarna Payments accepts:
The module accepts almost all the major debit and credit cards such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover etc.
Customers these days prefer to shop often from their smartphones. The extension offers mobile-optimized checkout options for a better and seamless shopping experience.
Secure and easy to use
Security is ensured and the integration was easy.
Secure Klarna payments
Customers are loving the Klarna payment option in my M2 store.
Support team helped a lot
Support team from Meetanshi was helpful enough in configuring my store.
Benefits of Choosing Magento 2 Klarna Payments Extension:
- The merchant can accept payments from 17 countries.
- Option to set a custom payment method title from the backend.
- It has a fraud protection feature.
- Simple, easy and fast payment process.
- Supports multiple currencies for accepting payments.
- Point-to-Point Encryption fully protects customer data.
- Supports pay after delivery and instalment options.
- Offers easy integration with Magento 2 using the API key.
- Allows the admin to check the payment details from the sales order view backend.
- Allows the merchant to send auto-invoice when purchased;
- Option to show the logo on the frontend.