Magento 2 Saved Credit Card
Magento 2 Saved Credit Card extension allows the store owner to save the customers' credit card details for offline order processing as well as faster checkout for future orders.
- Saves credit card details in an encrypted format.
- Use the saved credit card details for online and offline order processing.
- Admin can view and wipe out the credit card details from backend.
Insecurity regarding the possibility of theft or fear of spam is not enough for online shoppers to shop online or even store their credit card information! The customers prefer the convenience, and the facility to store credit card details makes it possible to do so!
The Magento 2 store owners trying to process credit cards offline or using the card terminal manually may be disappointed as default Magento 2 does not offer the functionality to save credit cards unlike Magento 1. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Saved Credit Card module to overcome this limitation of default Magento 2.
The Magento 2 Saved Credit Cards extension lets customers save their credit card details. Once they have to enter their credit card number and the expiry date. The details are then stored in the database in encrypted format using Magento's built-in encryption mechanism.
The Magento 2 Credit Card Saved extension facilitates customers to make payments later while placing the order. Also, it allows processing the credit card offline. A new payment method, much similar to any credit card payment,
The Magento 2 saved credit card payment method is useful when you have a card terminal in a brick and mortar store or have access to a virtual terminal.
Note: Saving the credit card details is against PCI Compliance in particular countries. Use the extension at your own risk. We strongly recommend verifying the PCI standards applying to your country before using the CCSave for Magento 2 module.
Benefits of Meetanshi's Magento 2 Saved Credit Card extension:
- Save credit card details that include the credit card type, number, and expiration date with Magento 2 saved cc extension.
- The details are saved in encrypted format in the Magento database.
- Use the saved credit card details for online as well as offline orders.
- For offline orders such as taken over a call, the credit card details are validated using the Magento built-in CC validation.
- Set the custom title of the payment method to show in the frontend.
- Easily show credit card logo along with the payment method on the checkout page.
- Set status for the new orders placed using Saved CC for Magento 2.
- Select credit card types to allow payments using this payment method.
- Select countries to allow accepting payments using the Saved CC payment method.
- Admin can see customers' credit card details from the backend.
- Magento 2 saved cc plugin allows the admin to wipe out the credit card details from the order in backend after processing it.
- Admin can enable mask mode to by default collapse the credit card information view.
- Admin can click the "Show" link to expand and view the credit card information from the backend.
- Set instructions to show along with the payment method on the checkout page.
- Set the maximum and minimum order total to enable the use of Saved Credit Cards method.
- Customers' can see Saved Credit Card payment details from their My Account section in the frontend.
- Admin can also see the Saved Credit Card payment details from the sales order view section in the backend.
- Data stored in encrypted format
- Secure extension