Magento 2 Saved Credit Card
Magento 2 Saved Credit Card extension allows the store owner to save the customers' credit card details for offline order processing as well as faster checkout for future orders.
- Saves credit card details in an encrypted format.
- Use the saved credit card details for online and offline order processing.
- Admin can view and wipe out the credit card details from the backend.
Insecurity regarding the possibility of theft or fear of spam is not enough for online shoppers to shop online or even store their credit card information! The customers prefer the convenience, and the facility to store credit card details makes it possible to do so!
The Magento 2 store owners trying to process credit cards offline or using the card terminal manually may be disappointed as default Magento 2 does not offer the functionality to save credit cards unlike Magento 1. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Saved Credit Card module to overcome this limitation of default Magento 2.
The Magento 2 credit card payment module lets customers save their credit card details. They have to enter their credit card number and the expiry date one time. The details are then stored in the database in encrypted format using Magento's built-in encryption mechanism.
The Magento 2 stored payment methods extension facilitates customers to make payments later while placing the order. Also, it allows processing the credit card offline. A new payment method, much similar to any credit card payment.
The Magento saved CC method is useful when you have a card terminal in a brick-and-mortar store or have access to a virtual terminal.
Note: Saving the credit card details is against PCI Compliance in particular countries. Use the Magento 2 save credit card extension at your own risk. We strongly recommend verifying the PCI standards applying to your country before using the Magento cc extension.
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 Saved Credit Card Works?
Features of Magento 2 Saved Credit Card Extension
Custom Title Available
Set the custom title of the payment method to show in the frontend.
Card Details will be Secured
The credit card details are saved in encrypted format in the Magento database.
Country Restriction Supported
Select countries to allow accepting payments using the Saved CC payment method.
- Save credit card details that include the credit card type, number, and expiration date with Magento saved credit card extension.
- Use the saved credit card information in Magento 2 for offline orders.
- For offline orders such as taken over a call, the credit card details are validated using the Magento built-in CC validation.
- Easily show credit card logo along with the payment method on the checkout page.
- Set status for the new orders placed using Saved CC Payment Method for Magento 2.
- Select credit card types to allow payments using this payment method.
- Magento 2 Saved Credit Cards extension facilitates the admin can see customers' credit card details from the backend
- Magento 2 saved cc plugin allows the admin to wipe out the credit card details from the order in backend after processing it using the Wipe link.
- With Magento save customer credit card, set instructions to show along with the payment method on the checkout page.
- Set the maximum and minimum order total to enable the use of Saved Credit Cards method.
- Customers' can see Saved Credit Card payment details from their My Account section in the frontend.
- CCSave for Magento 2 allows the admin can enable mask mode to by default collapse the credit card information view.
- Magento 2 CCSave allows the admin can click the "Show" link to expand and view the credit card information from the backend.
- The admin can create a new order from the backend using the saved credit card payment method
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
27 May, 2021
- Added option to show encrypted credit card details in order view.
16 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
o5 Jun, 2020
- Minor bug fixes.
11 Dec, 2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3.
- Code Improvment.