Magento 2 Saved Credit Card
Magento 2 Saved Credit Card extension allows the store owner to save the customers' credit card details for offline order processing as well as faster checkout for future orders.
- Saves credit card details in an encrypted format.
- Use the saved credit card details for online and offline order processing.
- Admin can view and wipe out the credit card details from the backend.
Insecurity regarding the possibility of theft or fear of spam is not enough for online shoppers to shop online or even store their credit card information! The customers prefer the convenience, and the facility to store credit card details makes it possible to do so!
The Magento 2 store owners trying to process credit cards offline or using the card terminal manually may be disappointed as default Magento 2 does not offer the functionality to save credit cards unlike Magento 1. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Saved Credit Card module to overcome this limitation of default Magento 2.
The Magento 2 credit card payment module lets customers save their credit card details. They have to enter their credit card number and the expiry date one time. The details are then stored in the database in encrypted format using Magento's built-in encryption mechanism.
The Magento 2 stored payment methods extension facilitates customers to make payments later while placing the order. Also, it allows processing the credit card offline. A new payment method, much similar to any credit card payment.
The Magento saved CC method is useful when you have a card terminal in a brick-and-mortar store or have access to a virtual terminal.
Note: Saving the credit card details is against PCI Compliance in particular countries. Use the Magento 2 save credit card extension at your own risk. We strongly recommend verifying the PCI standards applying to your country before using the Magento cc extension.
Perfect for our needs
A solid Magento 2 extension - made better by some expert tuning to accommodate our needs. When I need custom development, I'll call Meetanshi.
After updating to Magneto 2, I found credit card functionality was gone from the core application. But for a couple forgivable quirks, one of them based on a Magento 2 flaw, both issues are easy to workaround, the Magento 2 Saved Credit Card works great.
Just what I needed
This just what I needed as saved cc is not included in Magento 2. Although saved cc is not the recommended method to process payments I needed it for testing and my customer needed it for occasional situations where other payment methods wouldn't work. The extension works well - allows you to specify which countries to apply it to and to wipe the credit card details once processed.
Good features! The extension offers all the features as promoted and support is also good
Data stored in encrypted format
Secure saved credit card extension for my Magento 2 store! Recommended
19 May, 2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4 and GraphQL.
16 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
27 May, 2021
- Added option to show encrypted credit card details in order view.
16 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
o5 Jun, 2020
- Minor bug fixes.
11 Dec, 2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3.
- Code Improvment.
- I am concerned about the security of the customer's payment details. Are the customers' credit card details stored securely using this extension?
Yes, using the Magento 2 saved credit card details extension, the customers' credit card details are 100% safe and secure in your store. Moreover, you can also enable the information encryption from the backend to encrypt the credit card details while viewing orders from the backend.
- Can I enable the Magento 2 saved credit card extension for customers of only selected countries?
Yes, you can enable the Magento 2 saved credit card extension for customers from all selected countries.
- Does this extension facilitates customizing the saved credit card payment method in Magento 2?
The Magento 2 saved credit card payment method has plenty of customization options. You can customize the title, show or hide the logo, set default order status, limit its usage for customers from selected countries, and much more.
Features of Magento 2 Saved Credit Card Extension:
Set Custom Title for Payment Method
Option to set the custom title of the payment method to show in the frontend.
Card Details will be Secured
The credit card details are saved in encrypted format in the Magento database.
Country Restriction Supported
Select countries to allow accepting payments using the Saved CC payment method.
- Save credit card details that include the credit card type, number, and expiration date with Magento saved credit card extension.
- Use the saved credit card information in Magento 2 for offline orders.
- For offline orders such as taken over a call, the credit card details are validated using the Magento built-in CC validation.
- Easily show credit card logo along with the payment method on the checkout page.
- Set status for the new orders placed using Saved CC Payment Method for Magento 2.
- Select credit card types to allow payments using this payment method.
- Magento 2 Saved Credit Cards extension facilitates the admin can see customers' credit card details from the backend
- Magento 2 saved cc plugin allows the admin to wipe out the credit card details from the order in backend after processing it using the Wipe link.
- With Magento save customer credit card, set instructions to show along with the payment method on the checkout page.
- Set the maximum and minimum order total to enable the use of Saved Credit Cards method.
- Customers' can see Saved Credit Card payment details from their My Account section in the frontend.
- CCSave for Magento 2 allows the admin can enable mask mode to by default collapse the credit card information view.
- Magento 2 CCSave allows the admin can click the "Show" link to expand and view the credit card information from the backend.
- The admin can create a new order from the backend using the saved credit card payment method