Magento 2 CCAvenue Payment Gateway
Magento 2 CCAvenue Payment Gateway extension integrates Magento 2 store with India's CCAvenue payment gateway to accept secure online payments from customers.
- Hosted payment processing for security
- Supports multiple payment methods
CCAvenue is one of the largest payment gateways in India. Over 85% of Indian merchants including popular brands like Myntra, Lakme, Vistara, BookMyShow, etc. use this payment gateway that has been awarded 'Best Digital Payment Facilitator' accolade at the 2nd Annual Digital Payments Summit 2020. Owing to the popularity of CCAvenue, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 CCAvenue Payment Gateway extension.
The Magento 2 CCAvenue extension integrates Magento 2 store with CCAvenue payment gateway to allow Indian Magento 2 store owners to easily capture secure online payments from the customers.
Facilitate different payment methods to customers using Magento 2 CCAvenue Payment Gateway extension like:
6 Credit Cards & 97+ Debit Cards
58+ Net Banking
13 Prepaid Instruments
15 Bank EMI
The extension uses hosted payment processing and redirects the customers to CCAvenue's hosted payment page where the customers enter their card details. As no sensitive customers' payment information is stored in Magento 2 environment, the extension is secure to use without compromising customer and store information.
The CCAvenue payment gateway integration in Magento 2 is all you need to leverage the features of the payment gateway like multilingual & responsive checkout page, smart dynamic routing, retry option, and many more in the Magento 2 store!
Benefits of Meetanshi's Magento 2 CCAvenue Payment Gateway Extension
Option to set a custom title for the CCAvenue payment method
Offers sandbox mode for testing purpose
Facilitates auto invoice generation for orders placed and completed using CCavenue payment gateway
- CCAvenue Payment Gateway for Magento 2 extension captures secure online payments by integrating Magento 2 store with CCAvenue.
- Option to set a custom title for the payment method.
- Option to display CCAvenue logo in the frontend.
- Use Merchant ID, Access Code, and Encryption Key obtained while registration with CCAvenue to integrate with Magento 2
- Facilitates debug mode.
- Allow only selected countries to use the CCAvenue payment method in Magento 2 store
- Configure minimum and maximum order total in order to use the CCAvenue payment gateway.
- When the customers select the CCAvenue payment method at the checkout and click "Place Order", they are redirected to the CCAvenue's hosted payment page. Here, they have to select the payment method, enter the payment details, and complete the payments for successful order completion.
- The customers can check their CCAvenue payment details under the "My Account" section.
- The admin can check the customers' CCAvenue payment details from the sales order view backend.
- Improve the store's payment experience by integrating the popular CCAvenue payment gateway with Magento 2
Only registered users can write reviews. Please