Magento 2 Rave Payment Gateway
Magento 2 Rave Payment Gateway extension facilitates accepting global payments by integrating Magento 2 store with Ravepay gateway by Flutterwave.
- Secure online payments with the hosted payment method
- PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant
- Accept card payments, bank account payments, and mobile wallet payments
Rave is a payment gateway by Flutterwave that enables the merchant to accept payments from customers all over the world from cards, bank accounts, and mobile wallet. Integrating this convenient payment gateway in Magento 2 store not only help reach a global customer base but also offer multiple payment methods and with the Meetanshi's Magento 2 Rave Payment Gateway, the integration becomes easier!
Receive local and global payments flawlessly and with zero setup fees with Magento 2 Rave integration. The extension supports more than 150 currencies, making it easy to deal with worldwide customers.
Rave payment method for Magento 2 helps the merchant to understand the customers' data like who they are, from where and their transactional habits, owing to its insightful dashboard. This data can be leveraged to improve marketing efforts and benefit the business!
Magento 2 Rave by Flutterwave is all you need to secure the store from frauds. The extension checks every transaction using over 200 fraud rules! Moreover, it is a PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant for no compromise in security!
Note: In order to send a transaction to the Rave payment gateway, your website needs to be PCI compliant having the SSL certificate installed.
Secure Rave payments!
Online payments are now secured with Rave payment gateway in my Magento 2 store!
I can capture mobile payments easily!
With the integration of Rave and Magento 2, mobile payments are possible securely
19 May, 2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4.
16 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
16 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
05 Feb, 2020
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.4.
Features of Magento 2 Rave Payment Gateway Extension
Custom Title Available
Admin can set the custom title for the payment method
Sandbox Mode Supported
Admin can enable Sandbox facility for testing purpose.
Country Restriction Supported
Select the countries to allow using the Magento 2 Rave Standard payment method.
- Easy integration of Rave Payments with Magento 2
- Ensure security in the online transactions, owing to Ravepay for Magento 2!
- Display additional details on the checkout page in the frontend.
- Redirect the customers to the hosted payment page for completing the payment with Magento 2 Rave payment method.
- Ensure security as no card data is saved in Magento 2 server.
- Customers can see payment details in their My Account section after successful order placement.
- Admin can also see the payment details from Sales > Orders > Order View in the backend.
- The admin can see order and transaction details from the Rave admin panel.
- Currently, Ravepay for Magento 2 supports Rave Standard payment method.