Magento 2 MTN Pay
Magento 2 MTN Pay by Meetanshi integrates Uganda's popular MTN payment gateway with Magento 2 to capture secure online payments.
- Accept secure payments.
- MTN payment integration using 3 methods: Billmap API, QoSIC aggregator, MoMo API
MTN Pay is a widely popular payment gateway in Africa, mainly Uganda. It offers functionality to send and receive money for goods and services securely and conveniently. Meetanshi's Magento 2 MTN Pay extension integrates Magento 2 with the MTN payment gateway to accept secure online payments from African customers.
According to Wikipedia, MTN emerged as the Most Admired and the Most Valuable African brand, valued at US$4,672M, in 2015. The payment gateway of such a popular brand is trusted and used by the majority. Integrating it with the Magento 2 store widens the chances of conversions from the users of MTN Pay. Boost the sales by offering convenient payment options in Magento 2 stores!
The extension provides integration with 3 services to integrate MTN Pay in your Magento 2 stores:
Billmap is an automatic online registration portal for various payment service providers to offer wallet for the payment of goods and services. The extension uses Billmap API to integrate MTN pay gateway to request payment transactions.
QoSIC is a mobile money aggregator that allows various payment and mobile money providers to easily integrate with entities to send and receive money from the customers.
MoMo is an API that allows implementing MTN Mobile Money APIs in a flexible, yet consistent manner. It's also known as an Open API which is used by partners to access services in the Wallet platform and helps online merchants to manage payments.
Magento 2 MTN Pay module is the perfect choice if a majority of your store users are from Africa. The module ensures secure online payments. Win customers' trust and loyalty. Improve the user experience at your Magento 2 store.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 MTN Pay extension:
- Enter the custom title of the payment method to show in the frontend.
- Option to show the MTN logo in the frontend along with the payment method.
- Enable sandbox mode to test transaction payments.
- Select countries to allow using the MTN payment method.
- Enter additional instruction to show in the checkout page.
- The extension uses 2 methods to integrate the MTN payment gateway and process secure payments transactions.
- Billmap API
- QoSIC Aggregator
- MoMo API
- Supports both desktop and mobile payments.
- Customers need to enter MTN registered mobile number to proceed and complete the payments.
- Customers can see MTN payment related details in their My Account section after the successful order placement.
- Admin can also see the MTN payment details in Sales > Order View backend.
- Good features
- Safe online payments
- Support is appreciable
- Secure MTN payments
|1.0.1||IPN URL update.||29 January, 2019|