Magento 2 Custom Carrier Trackers
Magento 2 Custom Carrier Trackers Extension by Meetanshi adds new custom tracking carriers for your customers to track the orders once they are shipped through the custom carrier.
- Add up to 10 new carrier trackers.
- Tracking link in shipment Emails to customers.
By default, Magento 2 allows tracking only for four shipping methods: DHL, UPS, USPS, and FedEx. It's possible that Magento 2 store owners use custom shipping methods where these trackers fail to enable tracking for customers' orders. Meetanshi presents Magento 2 Custom Carrier Trackers extension to address the issue of tracking orders with custom carriers.
Magento 2 Custom Carrier Trackers extension by Meetanshi lets you add up to 10 new popular tracking carriers in Magento 2 store. The extension makes it easy to configure tracking name and URL with variables that got replaced with original value while sent to customers Email. Customers can directly track their shipments from the link received in shipment Email.
Benefits of choosing Magento 2 Custom Carrier Trackers extension
10 Carrier Trackers Supported
Option to add up to 10 carrier trackers in Magento 2 stores.
Easy to Configure Tracker
Ability to quickly configure each tracker just by changing the title and tracking URL as per the requirement.
Automatic Number Updation
Tracking number and postcode is automatically replaced once it has been sent to customers in Email.
- Option to activate the tracker.
- The backend grid, "Manage Custom Carrier Trackers" lists all the already added and stored carrier trackers.
- To configure a carrier tracker, enable the extension and enable each carrier tracker. Also, add the tracker title and select the tracker from the dropdown menu.
- Option to add tracking carrier and number while creating the shipment for an order.
- Clicking "Track Order" from Magento 2 admin directly opens the link of tracking URL.
- The admin can track the order from the backend by clicking the Track Orders button and entering the tracking number.
- Customers can see tracking URLs in their "My Account" section.
- The customers can track the shipment from My Orders section using the "Track this shipment" link.
- Customers can track their shipments directly from shipment Emails they receive.
List of Shipping Carriers Supported
FedEx, UPS, USPS, YRC
Canada Post, Canpar, FedEx, Purolator
AusPost, CouriersPlease, Fastway, Startrack, TNT
APC, Business Post, City Link, DHL, DPD, Fastway, FedEx, HDNL, Hermes EU, InterlinkExpress, Royal Mail, Parcel Force, TNT, UK Mail, UPS, Yodel
DPD, DHL, DP Einschreiben, GLS, Hermes, UPS, TNT
DHL Parcel, DPD, GLS, PostNL, PostNL International, TNT
An Post, GLS, Fastway
Bartolini, FedEx, GLS, Poste.it, SDA, TNT, UPS
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
18 Jan, 2020
- Minor bug fixes and code improvement.
17 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
30 Aug, 2019
- Made compatible with Magento 2.3.2.