Magento 2 Custom Carrier Trackers
Magento 2 Custom Carrier Trackers Extension by Meetanshi adds new custom tracking carriers for your customers to track the orders once they are shipped through the custom carrier.
- Add up to 15 new carrier trackers.
- Tracking link in shipment Emails to customers.
- Easily disable or hide default tracking method.
By default, Magento 2 allows tracking only for four shipping methods: DHL, UPS, USPS, and FedEx. It's possible that Magento 2 store owners use custom shipping methods where these trackers fail to enable tracking for customers' orders. Meetanshi presents Magento 2 Custom Carrier Trackers extension to address the issue of tracking orders with custom carriers.
Magento 2 Custom Carrier Trackers extension by Meetanshi lets you add 15 active carriers out of 60+ new popular tracking carriers in Magento 2 store.The extension makes it easy to configure tracking name and URL with variables which got replaced with original value while sent to customers Email. Customers can directly track their shipments from link received in shipment Email. Apart from this, you can also disable or hide default Magento tracking methods with this extension.
Benefits to choose Meetanshi for Magento 2 Custom Carrier Trackers extension:
- Option to add up to 15 carrier trackers in Magento 2 stores.
- Ability to quickly configure each tracker just by changing name and tracking URL as per the requirement.
- Tracking number and postcode is automatically replaced once it has been sent to customers in Email.
- Customers can track their shipments directly from shipment Email they receive.
- Clicking "Track Order" from Magento 2 admin directly opens link of tracking URL rather than a popup.
- Customers can see tracking URLs in their "My Account" section.
- You can easily disable or hide default tracking method of Magento.
- Excellent custom carrier tracker module
- Excellent support
- Delivers what it says!
- Good support from Meetanshi
- Must have for Magento 2 store