Magento Whatsapp Share
Magento WhatsApp Share by Meetanshi allows users to share the product details, offer and URL on WhatsApp just with a single click. It helps directly market your products in the most popular WhatsApp to get the benefit of more visits and conversions.
- Share product name, description, price, discounts, URL in WhatsApp.
- Short URLs sharing using Bitly.
- WhatsApp sharing from both mobile apps and WhatsApp web version.
WhatsApp is widely used messaging app around the corner. According to Statista, as per the latest statistics, WhatsApp has 1.5B monthly active users and the chart is growing at the rate of the knots. Considering this fact, E-commerce stores have the golden opportunity to target WhatsApp users to market the products. Being a popular platform, Magento store owners can also take benefit of it to market the products and reach the potential visitors.
Meetanshi has come up with Magento WhatsApp Share extension to take advantage of WhatsApp's popularity in your Magento store to let the visitors share the products' details through Whatsapp and get benefitted with more sales through this marketing opportunity.
When the Magento Whatsapp Share extension is installed in your Magento store, a Whatsapp Share button will be shown. It encourages the visitors to promptly share the product details like product name, price, description, discount code and URL on Whatsapp. It will help in promoting your Magento store products and gain traffic!
You can even add custom message to include while sharing. The extension facilitates to share short product URLs using Bitly URL Shortener. Also, you can enable UTM tracking code with sharing product links to get the complete analysis of visits and conversions made through WhatsApp Share extension in Google Analytics.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi for Magento Whatsapp Share extension:
- The module lets customers share all the product details like product name, short description, price, discounts and special price if available, URL, etc. with a single click.
- Option to enable WhatsApp sharing in the store in 3 ways: Globally, Category specific or product specific.
- While choosing category or product specific WhatsApp share option, admin can enable the option from particular category or products.
- Admin can enable or disable the sharing button to be shown on the category page.
- WhatsApp Sharing button comes up with two types: icon or image
- Setup special price or discount coupon for the visitors who make the purchase through sharing link.
- Option to set custom message both for the special price and discount coupon before sharing products with offers and discount deals.
- Admin can send UTM tracking code along with the product URL. It will help to analyze visits and conversions from the links shared with WhatsApp in Google Analytics.
- The extension supports sharing short URLs using BitlyURL Shortner. Simply you need to register with Bitly for FREE to get the API key.
- The extension supports WhatsApp sharing from both mobile apps and WhatsApp web version.
- Apart from WhatsApp one to one contacts, products details can be shared with Whatsapp groups and broadcast lists as well.
So what are you waiting for, leverage more visits and sales using the Magento Whatsapp Share extension by Meetanshi!
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
|1.0.1||Replaced Google URL shortner with Bitly URL Shortner to share short URLs while WhatsApp sharing.||11 May, 2018|
I want to show WhatsApp Share button only for the products of my 2 categories, how can I enable it only for 2 category products?
The extension allows enabling WhatsApp Share button for your choice of scope. Set “Category Specific” under the “Enable WhatsApp Share” option from the extension configuration. After enabling it for the specific categories, go to Catalog > Manage Categories and select the category and enable WhatsApp Share option for the selected category. You can follow the same steps for the preferred categories.
I want to send a special discount coupon code on sharing of products in WhatsApp, is it possible?Yes, you can select Discount under the “Deal On” option and set relevant offer content to send along with the product sharing in WhatsApp. Just make sure you have created and enabled the same coupon code in shopping cart price rules in the Magento backend so that when people apply the code, they can get the discount.
Can I track visits or traffic on my store got from the product sharing in WhatsApp?Yes, the extension facilitates with UTM tracking to be enabled from the backend. Simply add source, medium and campaign for the tracking and the sharing link will be concatenated with the UTM tracking. You can track visits and traffic received from the WhatsApp sharing in Google Analytics under the “Campaign” tab.
Lengthy URLs occupy more space and look ugly; can I share shorter product URLs while WhatsApp sharing?The extension facilitates Bitly short URL integration to share shorter product URLs while sharing in WhatsApp. Just enable “Bitly Short URL” from the extension configuration and set API details to auto-shorten product URLs while sharing products with WhatsApp contacts.
Can I set default sharing message on click of WhatsApp Share button for the customers?Yes, you can set default WhatsApp share message from the extension configuration. This default sharing message can be edited by the customers before sharing to their WhatsApp contacts.