Magento Image Clean
Magento Image Clean scans for unused product and category images present in the media folder & helps to delete it to have an optimized Magento store!
- Delete unused images from the grid.
- Mass delete action to remove images.
- Manual and Periodic Image Cleaner for Magento 2. (Pro Only)
Isn't it good to have an optimized store that works smoothly? The users would like to see the webpage loading faster. Also, there is nothing wrong with getting some extra disk space and delete unused images! Everything with Meetanshi's Magento Image Clean extension!
The Magento Image Clean up module allows to let the admin get a list of all unused product or category images that can be deleted after verification. The extension lists all the unused product images and the path in grid form. Admin can refer it to decide if it is useless and hence delete images from media catalog.
The pro version extension allows periodic clean up along with the manual cleanup, saving the admin's time! Set the cleanup frequency and time, and your task is done!
The Image Clean Up for Magento is a tool that helps in optimizing the Magento store's user experience. It helps to get rid of the unused images from the media folder. As a result, disk acquires some free space which improves the page load speed!
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento Image Clean extension:
- Two separate grids with the list of unused product and category images.
- Admin can delete multiple images just with a single click after selection.
- Even an individual image can be deleted by using the delete action.
- Images from deactivated categories and disabled products are not considered to be useless and thus will not be listed under the grid.
- Optimize the Magento store by removing unused images.
- Clean the resources selected from the backend from:
- Unused category image
- unused product image
- Database record for non-existing product images.
- Offers manual clean up
- Allows scheduling periodic cleanup.
- The admin can set the frequency and start time for the periodic cleanup.
Note: Make sure you backup your website data prior to installing Image Clean extension.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
|1.0.1||Minor bug fixes.||25 January, 2019|
Which images can be removed using your Image Clean extension?Image Clean extension finds unused images from the media catalog which are no longer in use and shows you in the backend grid. You can choose to remove them after selection.
Can I delete all unused images at once from the backend grid?Yes, the Image Clean extension provides mass delete action to select all the listed unused images and delete them altogether at once.
Is Image Clean extension safe to use?Yes, Image Clean extension is safe to use as it doesn’t delete unused images directly. On request, it lists all the unused images in a backend grid for the admin to check and decide to remove. Still, it is recommended to back up your website data prior to installing the extension.