Magento 2 Success Page
Magento 2 Success Page extension enables customization of the thank you page to add relevant information and create opportunities for customer retention and boost sales.
- Customize checkout success page in Magento 2 store.
- Customers can review the checkout details.
- Display social sharing and newsletter subscription button which can be enabled or disabled on the thank you page.
"it's not about having the right opportunities. It's about handling the opportunities right." -Mark Hunter
By the time your customers are on Thank you page, you've earned creditability to convince them for conversion! It means:
- They are interested in your products.
- They trust your business.
- There are chances they'll be a returning customer if they are offered with a compelling offer.
Keeping these points in mind, the success page or thank you page is the great opportunity to squeeze the most value out of your customers!
To allow Magento 2 store owners implement this strategy in their stores, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Success Page extension. It allows admin to design the thank you page and add more information.
Using Magento 2 Checkout Success Page, you can achieve following
Show coupon codes for the next purchase.
Show product recommendations.
Boost social connections and shares.
Register Guests for the customer retention.
Grow your subscribers list.
Customize your success page.
Display full order summary.
and many more...
Magento 2 Checkout Success Page extension allows customers to review the information they have submitted which is not supported by default Magento 2. With an attractive thank you message, get the customers to like your store. Moreover, allow the logged in customers to print their order and place a reorder quickly!
Magento 2 Thank You Page extension is a great way to engage with your customers on social media platforms. The extension allows displaying the social sharing icons and newsletter subscription button. These buttons can be enabled or disabled according to the business requirements. Additionally, admin can design the success page relevant to the business.
Customize your checkout success page in Magento 2 in such a way that has more potential to nurture the leads and improve the sales.
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 Success Page Extension Works?
Benefits of Choosing Magento 2 Success Page Extension
Coupon Code for Selected Groups
Option to display the coupon code section to selected customer groups only.
Enhance your Success Page
Enable displaying the additional information section and add the additional details to be displayed on the success page.
Satify your Customers
Earn customer satisfaction with informative thank you page!
- Admin can have full control over the design and content of the success page on Magento 2 store.
- Display the social sharing buttons on the social share section in the custom success page for connecting with loyal customers on the social media platform.
- Using the Facebook App ID, enable sharing order on Facebook.
- Improve sales with coupon codes and offers on the thank you page by enabling the coupon code section.
- Option to select the coupon code and set custom code option.
- Option to set custom discount information text with the coupon code and the background image.
- Promote your products or services by displaying the advertising block on the success page and enter the advertisement block details.
- Enter social media URLs to allow users to connect.
- Display custom image along with the social media icons.
- Grow your mailing list by enabling the newsletter subscription section on the success page.
- Prompt customers to check more products by enabling the product suggestions section.
- Enter the custom product suggestion heading text and select the product block to show under this section.
- Enable the option to send order confirmation Email with the advanced design based on the success page.
- Select the product block to show in advanced order Email.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
05 May, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
04 Dec, 2019
- Minor bug fixes.
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.