Magento 2 Shipping Rules
Magento 2 Shipping Rules allows creating custom shipping rules & modify default shipping rates based on various product conditions and cart attributes.
- Create rules based on product & cart attributes
- Define shipping rates per order & per item.
- Set shipping rules based on customer groups and store views.
The shipping rules provided by the default shipping carriers are not always enough for E-commerce business. Shipping rules strategy must be such that the calculations don't lead to cart abandonment or excess payment. For Magento 2 store owners, the default shipping rates need to be customized to fit the business requirements. Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension to easily create custom shipping rules based on product conditions, shipping address conditions, order and cart attributes.
The admin sometimes requires to change preset rates by default shipping carriers and the extension can be used to modify charges in shipping such as additional delivery surcharge, offer a discount, or any changes in shipping charge according to the business demand. Create any number of shipping rules in your Magento 2 store with the shipping rules by Meetanshi.
Creating flexible shipping rules is now possible in your Magento 2 store. Adjust shipping rates per product, or based on the delivery address, item to be delivered, store views and customer groups. Not only that, the module also allows setting the priority of rule application for the products that fit conditions of the rules!
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension:
- Custom Shipping Rules based on product & shipping address conditions and cart attributes.
- Create an unlimited number of shipping rules.
- set rule name to easily recognize it.
- Select shipping carriers and add carrier shipping method names to apply the rules on.
- Create shipping rules based on store views and customer groups.
- Set priority for rules to prioritize and apply the rule if a product fits multiple shipping rules.
- Create custom shipping rates per product or per order.
- Select one of the three calculation methods: replace, surcharge or discount.
- Set and charge shipping rate per order item or per product.
- Set handling shipping rate in percentage.
- Define rules using product conditions and condition combinations.
- Perfect to create custom shipping rules
- Excellent Support Service
- The extension has all that is needed!