Magento 2 Sequel Logistics
Magento 2 Sequel Logistics integrates Sequel API with Magento 2 to leverage Sequel courier service to deliver high monetary value and time-critical healthcare products around the world.
- Integrate Sequel parcel service with Magento 2
- Auto updation of tracking number after shipment generation.
Sequel is a supply chain management company that addresses global critical logistics requirements. Sequel has won several awards and recognition like "Logistics SME of the year", and "SME Business Excellence Award". Owing to the popularity of the service, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Sequel Logistics extension that integrates Sequel API with Magento 2.
The extension allows the store owner to facilitate the Sequel shipping method to enhance the shipping experience of the store.
If you are Magento 2 store selling precious items like gems, jewellery, fine art, precious commodities, or diamonds, it is a must-have extension to ensure secure delivery. Moreover, if you are offering lifecare items that require precautions while delivery such as biosamples, medical equipment, or pharmaceuticals, the Magento 2 Sequel Courier extension is the perfect solution.
Facilitate customers to track their shipment using the tracking ID sent to the customers in the shipment email. Letting customers track their parcel increases their trust in your shipment service and hence improves brand loyalty!
Features of Magento 2 Sequel Logistics Extension:
- Facilitate Sequel shipping method in Magento 2 store
- Option to set custom shipping method title
- Option to set method name for the shipping method
- Option to set shipping rate to charge on orders
- Easy integration of Sequel Logistics with Magento 2 using Sequel API URL, Sequel Token, and Sequel Address ID.
- Select countries to enable shipping per product for
- Option to show the Sequel shipping method only for admin
- In the front end, the Sequel shipping method charged on order is displayed on the cart page and checkout page.
- The customers can check their Sequel Logistics shipping details in their "My Accounts" section on the frontend
- The admin can check customers' Sequel Logistics shipping details in the sales order view section on the backend.
- The admin can use the Sequel Logistics shipping carrier while creating the shipment from the backend by entering the title, and a random tracking number. Once submitted, the tracking number gets auto-updated which can be seen at Sales > Order > Shipment > Shipment View.
- Customers get shipment Email with details like Sequel tracking URL and docket/tracking number.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please