Magento 2 Product Tabs
Magento 2 Product Tabs extension enables unlimited custom tabs on the product page to display additional information that convinces users for purchase.
- Maximize purchases
- Add and edit product tabs
- Add dynamic content using custom tabs
One of the many reasons for cart abandonment is the lack of proper product information that can be easily consumed. The detailed product description and its additional details help the potential customer make an informed decision to purchase your product. Not only that, but it also nudges a user towards conversion when he/she is in dilemma.
For Magento 2 store owners, displaying the product details in the frontend is now easy with Meetanshi's Magento 2 Product Tabs extension!
Magento 2 Product Custom Tabs extension allows the admin to add unlimited custom tabs on the frontend and edit them to display any product-related information that will help shoppers to know the product and its features in detail.
With Magento 2 Custom Products Tab module, the admin can classify information in different tabs like videos, user guides, screenshots, tax information, image gallery, and much more. It depends on your business niche on how to make the most out of custom tabs in Magento 2.
Display all the details related to products on the front end that a buyer may be interested in to know before purchasing it. Showcasing all the details will display your confidence in the product that will prompt the potential customer to choose you over the competitor!
Another way of showcasing product information is by uploading files to the product page or CMS page that a visitor can review to understand the product. It can be done easily with Meetanshi's Magento 2 Product Attachments extension that supports multiple file uploads in an attractive manner.
Features of Magento 2 Product Tabs Extension:
- Magento 2 custom product tabs extension enables easy access tabs to display product information.
- Add and edit an unlimited number of custom tabs on the product page in Magento 2
- The admin can hide default Magento 2 tabs
- Option to enable/disable the product recommendations block
- The admin can easily manage tabs from the backend grid "Tabs Management" which lists all the details like tab title, status, position, visibility, and status.
- The admin can easily add a new custom tab using the "Add New Tab" button from this grid or edit an existing tab.
- To add and configure a new tab. the admin has to
- enter the title of the tab
- add custom content
- select customer groups
- select store view
- set position
- enable for purchasing customers only
- enable displaying related, up-sell, and cross-sell products
- assign attributes
- configure conditions to assign to products
- Improve the on-page experience of a shopper with custom tabs in Magento 2.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please