Magento 2 Order Import Export
Magento 2 Order Import Export extension enables online store owners to export orders seamlessly to the latest Magento store from older Magento versions or other eCommerce stores.
- Import orders from other eCommerce platforms and Magento 1
- Automate bulk order data processing
No online store owner can afford to lose their customer's order data while upgrading or migrating to the latest Magento 2 store version. It is important to carry forward the orders with the latest Magento store version to provide your customers with a seamless and personalized shopping experience.
Are you a Magento 2 store admin who is implementing a migration or upgrade process to the latest Magento 2 version? If so, you might require a tool to handle the store data such as orders, customers, etc during the migration process. Keeping this requirement in mind, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Order Import Export extension to help you with data migration.
The Magento 2 Order Import Export module migrates order data from one Magento instance to another, or from other eCommerce stores to your latest Magento 2 store conveniently.
Use this extension to never miss any of your customer's order data while performing any migration or up-gradation process. Ensure services like invoice generation, shipping memos, and much more even during the migration process.
Features of Magento 2 Order Import Export Extension:
- Import order data from other eCommerce platforms or M1
- Choose orders from a specific customer range or date range
- Export and Import orders' data easily in CSV format
- Import the data to a particular or defined store view
- Automate bulk order processing
- Generate order invoices, shipping, and credit memos during the order migration process
- Lightning-fast import-export process: Process up to 2,000 orders per minute
- Get detailed order import export history and error reports
Very-well developed module. Thanks to team Meetanshi!
Export orders seamlessly
The module is helpful enough in exporting data from other eCommerce platforms or Magento.
01 Jun, 2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4 and GraphQL.