Magento 2 Multiple Flat Rate Shipping
Allows Store Owner to add up to 10 Flat Rates based on various Shipping Prices and Conditions.
- Add up to 10 Flat Rates
- Option to show Shipping Method only for Store Owner
- Enable/Disable Individual Flat Rates
- Apply Individual Flat Rates on Selected Countries
- Custom Error Message for unavailability of each Flat Rate.
- Specify Minimum & Maximum subtotal to show Flat Rates.
Shipping charges you apply on customers’ order depend upon different factors which includes product price, delivery location, handling fees, type of the product etc. Magento 2 Multiple Flat Rate Shipping Extension by Meetanshi overcomes the limitation of charging only one flat rate in Magento 2 stores by providing options to add up to 10 Flat Rates based on various conditions and prices. For example, you can charge same shipping rate one in percentage and other in fixed amount based on two different countries. This provides full control over charging shipping flat rates based on various conditions as per the business requirements.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi for Magento 2 Multiple Flat Rate Shipping Extension:
- Add up to 10 Flat Rates Shipping based on various conditions.
- You can enable or disable individual flat rate.
- Charge handling fees either in Fixed amount or in Percentage of product prices.
- Specify minimum and maximum subtotal to show Flat Rates.
- Select countries to apply individual Flat Rates.
- Custom error message for unavailability of each Flat Rate shipping methods.
- Ability to show Shipping Method for Admin only.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
|1.0.5||Minor Bug fixing and code Improvement.||17 January, 2020|
|1.0.4||Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.||17 October, 2019|
|1.0.3||General bug fixing||4 February, 2019|
|1.0.2||General bug fixing||29 January, 2019|
|1.0.1||Made compatible with 2.2.7, 2.3.0 and PHP 7.2.||04 January, 2019|