Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India
Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India by Meetanshi facilitates automating Indian GST charges on orders for the multi-vendor Magento 2 marketplace.
- Compatible with Webkul's Multi Vendor module
- Charge vendor-specific GST
- Automates Indian GST calculation on orders
The Goods and Service Tax is an indirect tax levied on goods and services in India. The GST Act was passed in the Parliament on March 29, '17 while it came into effect on July 01,'17. It is a comprehensive, multi-stage, destination-based tax that is levied on every value addition.
Complex by nature, it's implementation in E-commerce can be a task! Keeping in mind the Indian Magento store owners using Multi-Vendor solutions, Meetanshi has always been a pioneer in offering GST solutions for them. Adding to the list, Meetanshi introduces Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India extension to allow charging GST on orders based on the business origin set by vendors.
The Indian GST for Multi Vendor Magento 2 store implements GST calculation in the store. Integrate Indian GST with your multi-vendor store with the help of the module.
A must-have module for marketplace products, the Magento 2 Multivendor GST extension abides by the Indian government rules and regulation.
Contact Us to make Meetanshi's Magento 2 Multi-Vendor GST India extension compatible with the Multi Vendor extension you are using currently.
Also, if you are looking for GST implementation in a Magento store for a single vendor, check Magento 2 Indian GST.
very good module and very supporting team.!!
I needed to give my sellers ability to charge gst as per their origin of business to multi vendor marketplace, and to find the solution I have done some research online and came up to meetanshi magento 2 gst for marketplace. they helped me with the smallest details to configurel. I don't know how to thank u meetanshi team. just super work.!!!
Solves a big problem for Indian Magento 2 stores. Great extension. Thank you.
Mind blowing experience
I am glad that I chose Meetanshi for this extension. Amazing experience.
The best extension for my store
It calculates automatically and applies GST to the products. Very useful.
Loved the support
Team supported me alot while configuration and it works superbly.
GST on shipping rate is the best additional feature
The module helps me to add GST on shipping charges. Best service.
Perfectly developed product
It is one of the finest Magento 2 extensions I have ever used.
Best for Indian stores
To stay up to date with regulation of the government of India, the module is extremely helpful.
GST solution simplified
The extension applies CGST, SGST and IGST smoothly. One of the best and highly recommended extensions. Thank you so much.
Valuable extension to have
Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India extension is extremely helpful as it solves big problem for my Magento 2 store.
I have no words! Just amazing.
I want to thank Meetanshi for developing this extension. Great support.
GST module exactly the way I wanted
My work has been reduced by 90% for GST, all thanks to Meetanshi's module.
features are excellent
Facilitates invoice & invoice PDF for each vendor!
Features of Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India Extension
Automate calculating and applying the GST rate on product purchases.
Set Business Origin
Option to set the business origin to auto calculate and apply SGST, CGST, IGST, UTGST based on states and union territories of India.
Bifurcated GST in Order Docs
The order docs like order view, invoice, credit memo, new order Email, shipment & PDFs display a detailed bifurcation and view of GST.
- Add buyer GSTIN from the frontend.
- Set product prices inclusive or exclusive of GST to calculate the GST amount on purchases.
- Set minimum product price to apply set GST rate and also set GST rate to apply if product prices are below the specified minimum price.
- Auto calculate and apply GST to cart subtotal on the destination address, tax rate slab, and business origin.
- Upload the digital signature image and add signature text to include in order invoice PDFs.
- Add GST on shipping charges.
- Enable shipping GST inclusive or exclusive of GST.
- Compatible with all Magento 2 product types
- Go to Reports --> GST Orders Report for order-related data and to export it.
- The order invoices PDFs include the required order details such as GSTIN, CIN, PAN number, state code, HSN code, bifurcated GST amount, and digital signature.
Vendor Specific Benefits of Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST Extension
Automated GST Details for New Vendors
Once you add a new vendor, the extension automatically adds the fields like business origin, GSTIN, CIN, Pan Number, a signature line for the invoice pdf, and the option to upload a signature image for each vendor.
GST Details Based on Vendor’s Business Origin
The order view in the vendor panel displays the CGST, SGST, IGST and UTGST details based on each vendor's business origin.
GST Details in Invoice
Similarly, the invoice and invoice PDF includes GST details for each vendor.
- On adding a new product by the vendor, the extension adds the below GST fields to be set:
- GST rate
- minimum product price to apply GST rate
- GST rate to apply on products below minimum set price
- Product HSN code