Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India
Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India by Meetanshi facilitates automating Indian GST charges on orders for the multi-vendor Magento 2 marketplace.
- Charge vendor-specific GST
- Automates Indian GST calculation on orders
The Goods and Service Tax is an indirect tax levied on goods and services in India. The GST Act was passed in the Parliament on March 29, '17 while it came into effect on July 01,'17. It is a comprehensive, multi-stage, destination-based tax that is levied on every value addition.
Complex by nature, it's implementation in E-commerce can be a task! Keeping in mind the Indian Magento store owners using Multi-Vendor solutions, Meetanshi has always been a pioneer in offering GST solutions for them. Adding to the list, Meetanshi introduces Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India extension to allow charging GST on orders based on the business origin set by vendors.
The Indian GST for Multi Vendor Magento 2 store implements GST calculation in the store. Integrate Indian GST with your multi-vendor store with the help of the module.
A must-have module for marketplace products, the Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India extension abides by the Indian government rules and regulation.
Contact Us to make Meetanshi's Magento 2 Multi-Vendor GST India extension compatible with the Multi Vendor extension you are using currently.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi for Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India Extension:
- Add buyer GSTIN from the frontend.
- Automate calculating and applying the GST rate on product purchases.
- Set product prices inclusive or exclusive of GST to calculate the GST amount on purchases.
- Set minimum product price to apply set GST rate and also set GST rate to apply if product prices are below the specified minimum price.
- Option to set the business origin to auto calculate and apply SGST, CGST, IGST, UTGST based on states and union territories of India.
- Auto calculate and apply GST to cart subtotal on the destination address, tax rate slab, and business origin.
- The order docs like order view, invoice, credit memo, new order Email, shipment & PDFs display a detailed bifurcation and view of GST.
- Upload the digital signature image and add signature text to include in order invoice PDFs.
- Add GST on shipping charges.
- Enable shipping GST inclusive or exclusive of GST.
- Compatible with all Magento 2 product types
- Go to Reports --> GST Orders Report for order-related data and to export it.
- The order invoices PDFs include the required order details such as GSTIN, CIN, PAN number, state code, HSN code, bifurcated GST amount, and digital signature.
Vendor Specific Benefits of Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Indian GST Extension:
- Once you add a new vendor, the extension automatically adds the fields like business origin, GSTIN, CIN, Pan Number, a signature line for the invoice pdf, and the option to upload a signature image for each vendor.
- On adding a new product by the vendor, the extension adds the below GST fields to be set:
- GST rate
- minimum product price to apply GST rate
- GST rate to apply on products below minimum set price
- Product HSN code
- The order view in the vendor panel displays the CGST, SGST, IGST and UTGST details based on each vendor's business origin.
- Similarly, the invoice and invoice PDF includes GST details for each vendor.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please