Magento 2 Indian GST Integration
Magento 2 Indian GST Integration Extension will help you make your Magento 2 store GST ready according to the Indian Government Regulations.
It will calculate the tax based on the appropriate tax slab and will display the tax amounts on the front end.
Indian Government has replaced all the various types of taxes applicable on the products and services with one single Tax - GST(Goods and Services Tax). And to make Magento 2 Store compatible with GST, Meetanshi is offering this Extension – Magento 2 Indian GST Integration.
This Extension will set GST as the default Tax to make your store compliance with Indian GST Standards. It will also help you to create rules & rates to apply GST on the Goods and Services easily.
Benefits of using Magento 2 Indian GST Integration Extension:
- Apply GST product specific or globally
- Show GSTIN number in all the order details.
- Option to add CIN number to display in various order documents.
- Option to add PAN number to display in various order documents.
- Set minimum product price for applying GST rate.
- Option to Apply GST rate below specified minimum product price.
- Set the business origin to apply IGST i.e. Inter State GST.
- Detailed view of invoice, tax rates in order, credit memo, new order Email, shipment & PDFs.
- SGST, CGST, and IGST calculated automatically based on product selection and displayed in Order Subtotal.
Contact us if you want us to customize this extension according to your needs.
- Great job! Great Support!
- Made my work easier!
- GST Integration is now easy!!
- Best GST extension for Magento 2