Magento 2 Minimum Order Amount For Customer Group
Magento 2 Minimum Order Amount For Customer Group extension helps to validate the order based on the minimum order amount by restricting it based on the customer groups.
- Restrict the minimum order amount based on customer groups.
- Display custom alert message on the checkout.
- Improves average order size.
Minimum orders help create standardization and efficiencies in fulfillment. - Barry Litwin
There is no doubt that one-off orders get expensive as whether it is of a few bucks or of a hundred dollars, you have to pick, pack and deliver. And thus, many store owners need to implement a minimum purchase amount in their stores.
Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Minimum Order Amount For Customer Group extension that enables restricting minimum order amount at checkout, based on customer groups as mandatory. The extension helps boost a store's average order size.
Improve the efficiency of online selling by setting up a minimum order amount for different customer groups such as wholesalers, retailers, guest customers, etc. Design your strategy to increase the revenue with the help of the Magento 2 Minimum Order Amount For Customer Group extension.
The module offers an option to set customized messages for customers explaining the reason why they are not allowed to check out. This custom message can include the request to upgrade the customer group and encourage more engagement!
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi for Magento 2 Minimum Order Amount For Customer Group extension:
- Setup the minimum order amount based on customer groups.
- Easily set minimum order amount threshold for each customer group of your Magento 2 store.
- Set custom alert message to show on the checkout page for minimum order amount validation.
- Customers cannot check out the order until they satisfy the minimum order amount criteria.
- Sales booster module.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please