Magento 2 Inventory Report
Magento 2 Inventory Report by Meetanshi tracks every change in the product stock in the form of a backend grid and offers the inventory report.
- Automatically list the changes in the product inventory in the form of a grid.
- Option to export the inventory report in CSV or XML file.
- Effectively manage the stock.
"What gets measured, gets managed" - Peter Drucker
Reporting and data analysis is important for any business owner as it gives the clear idea of demands and supply chain. Also, it helps make informed business decisions, design the promotion strategy, staffing, etc. However, unorganized data creates a mishap and misleads. To avoid such a scenario in Magento 2 store, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Inventory Report extension.
The Magento 2 Inventory Reports extension helps the admin to keep track of every change in the products' stock and offers the inventory report in the form of a backend grid.
As a store owner, you would always want to know the quantity of merchandise available in the store currently. And if there is any report to know it, then it has to be an inventory report and the Magento 2 Stock Report is the best choice.
Data! Data! Data! I can’t make bricks without clay! - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
The famous fictional detective, Sherlock Holmes couldn't draw any conclusion without sufficient data. Data is the basic building block of everything and your Magento 2 store is no exception. With the best inventory reporting extension for Magento 2, get the filtered, organized, grid format data of the quantity of the products along with the fields like:
Not only this, but the Inventory Report for Magento 2 also allows exporting this data in CSV file format, apply filters, and perform actions like view the order or credit memo.
Keep an eye on your inventory and any modification in the stock to ensure that the popular products are never out of stock! Manage the production system accordingly and never disappoint a customer who wishes to purchase a product that is high on demand!
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 Inventory Report Extension Works?
Benefits of Magento 2 Inventory Report Extension
The Inventory Reporting for Magento 2 is the best option to list the changes in the products' stock and list them in the form of a grid.
It displays any quantity change in the case of an order placed, refunded, and credit memo generated.
Offers the facility to export the inventory report in the form of a CSV or XML file.
- Tracking and listing the changes in quantity for each product is made easy with the backend grid offered by the module.
- The Quantity Change Inventory Report after order placement at Sales > Orders > Order View in the backend shows the purchased quantity details.
- Effective stock management
- Improve the customer experience by never disappointing them with the "Out of Stock" status of their favourite or desired product!
Only registered users can write reviews. Please