Magento 2 Import Export Newsletter Subscribers
Magento 2 Import Export Newsletter Subscribers extension allows to import and export the newsletter subscribers in bulk via CSV file.
- Bulk import export newsletter subscribers via CSV file.
- Assign customers subscribing the newsletter to a suitable status.
- Also import and export guest subscribers.
Magento 2 store admins have an enormous list of tasks that are waiting to be done! Admins can't afford to spend more time in a task that can be done quickly with another way around. One of them is the import and export of newsletter subscribers.
Ever had the urgency to export the newsletter subscribers to your new Magento 2 store? But the default Magento 2 does not offer this facility. To overcome the default limitation, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Import Export Newsletter Subscribers extension.
The module allows admin to import and export the newsletter subscribers via CSV file in a single click. Also, it assigns the customers that subscribe to newsletters to an appropriate status such as Subscribed, Unsubscribed, Not Activated and Unconfirmed.
The Magento 2 Import Export Newsletter Subscribers extension quickly does the task, saving the admin's time. Hence the admin can allocate their attention to more important tasks that will improve the store's functionality and help customers in the shopping purchase.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Import Export Newsletter Subscribers extension:
- Time saver extension that enables to import and export newsletter subscribers in bulk via CSV file.
- Offers sample CSV file to download and complete the data.
- Allows importing the guest customers who have subscribed for the newsletter.
- Assign subscription statuses like Subscribed, Unsubscribed, Not Activated, and Unconfirmed.
- Access to all the list of newsletter subscribers in a single click.
- Highly used while migrating data to Magento 2.
- makes my tasks easy!
- very helpful while migrating my store
- saves my time as an admin of the Magento 2 store