Magento 2 Force Login
Magento 2 Force Login extension restricts visitors to access store pages and hence making it mandatory to register and log in.
- Mandate login to access store pages.
- Control the access of the store pages.
- Display alert message for mandatory login.
You might be confused why force login to do anything? Traditional data says that it's annoying for the visitors and possibly affect the conversions negatively.
But not every store is required to follow the traditional method! Each business is different. So, contradicting with the traditional method, it won't hurt to implement force login in Magento 2 stores. And even, presenting the benefits of login can prompt the visitors to log in and it can go a long way in enhancing the customer experience!
To implement force login feature in Magento 2 store, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Force Login extension that helps admin to control the various page access. The implementation of required login is must where the store owners want to serve or allow access to specific user groups or partners.
Magento 2 stores having huge traffic find it difficult to identify the potential customers. In such scenarios, implementing force login eases and improves the task of offering better customer experience. Admin can focus on the potential customer base to offer specific facilities.
Moreover, Magento 2 Force Login extension helps B2B stores to protect their data from competitors. Admin can approve the users and hence control the page access by force login which in turn is force sign up at the first visit.
The extension forces the visitors to sign up and log in to avail particular access. It helps admin to collect the potential customers' data which can be used for marketing purpose!
Take a look at the number of features that Magento 2 Force Login extension has to offer!
Using Magento, when you find an extension who work perfectly your sooo happy. Thank guys
The ability to force login on a specific page only is quite helpful
I can now control my store's pages access! Thanks to the module
A feature-rich module that allows me to protect my content from competitors and implement force login in the store!
The customer database helped me in shaping the marketing efforts
The extension offers useful features that not only enables control over page access but also helps in marketing
19 May, 2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4.
16 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
16 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
15 Apr, 2020
- Minor bug fixing and code improvement.
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
Features of Magento 2 Force Login Extension
Implement in all or Specific Page
Implement Force Login feature for all or specific pages.
Protect Your Pages
Protect the page content such as prices, features, etc. from the competitors.
Display an alert message to notify the visitors to log in to access a page.
- Control who can access the store pages.
- Enable or disable the default customer registration link in Magento 2.
- Redirect the users after they are logged in to a particular page that is selected from the backend. This feature ensures that a customer can smoothly continue what he intended to do before login and was denied it.
- Leverage customer database for marketing purpose.
- Better order management for B2B stores.