Magento 2 Facebook Chat
Magento 2 Facebook Chat by Meetanshi integrates Facebook messenger with Magento 2 to provide live chat support and easy communication to the users.
- Customers can directly chat with the store via Facebook messenger.
- Set the preferred color theme for the Facebook chat window.
As per Statista, Facebook Messenger has 1.3 billion monthly active users, and it's ranking second among mobile chat apps worldwide! The number keeps on increasing with time. Providing customer support on such a popular platform makes it easy for the customers to contact you and hence good for the user experience! Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Facebook Chat extension that integrates the popular Facebook messenger with Magento 2 to allow users to chat or contact to the store support team with ease.
Magento 2 Facebook Chat by Meetanshi remarkably enhances communication in business and eases for customers to keep in touch with the store. They can use this facility for any queries, place order, etc.
The Magento Facebook Messenger is excellent for enhancing the customer experience and build loyalty for your store! Facebook customer service lets you directly communicate with customers, giving you the chance to convince potential customers for conversion.
Build customer relationship using the Facebook Messenger Live Support for Magento 2.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Facebook Chat extension:
- Direct chat with customers via Facebook messenger.
- Quickly respond to the customer's queries in the Facebook messenger.
- Add Facebook App ID and Page ID to enable the chat messenger.
- Easily set theme color of the FB chat icon and messaging window.
- Set custom message for the FB messenger login and logout greeting text.
- Customers can use their own Facebook account for communication, the solution to any queries, place an order, etc.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
16 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
23 Apr, 2020
- Removed shared attribute ID and code Improvement.
20 Jan, 2020
- Minor bug fixes and code Improvement
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
30 Aug, 2019
- Made compatible with Magento 2.3.2.