Magento 2 Email Quote
Magento 2 Email Quote by Meetanshi enables customers to quote for the products by Emailing the shopping cart to admin and helps the admin to create orders for the requested quotes from the backend.
- Users can request for quote by Emailing the shopping cart
- Admin can manage requested quotations and create orders from the backend
Bargaining and price negotiation is possible when you are in the brick and mortar businesses. But, online shopping has the drawback of not being able to negotiate the prices. But while having a B2B business or selling the personalized or bulk products, overpricing the products lead to more abandons. Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Email Quote extension to allows customers to quote for products and negotiate for the prices with the admin.
A Magento 2 store may not want to declare the prices of bulk or wholesale products publicly. In case of personalized products, customers need to discuss the requirements with the admin prior to price finalization. Here, the admin needs to understand the requirements of the customers which includes custom options for the products and additional requirements. Magento 2 Quotation module enables to implement such a system flawlessly!
The Magento 2 Quote extension facilitates customers to email their shopping cart to store admin for the quote request. Admin is allowed to manage these quotations through a separated grid in the backend and create orders from the grid.
The Magento 2 Email Quote allows admin to create a customized order from the backend that includes custom options, prices, particular personalization in the product, discount coupons, etc. After preparing a quote from the backend, the admin can send the order quote in the Email to the customer with the help of "Email Quote" button. Once the customers receive Magento 2 order quote through Email, they can directly click the link and proceed to checkout directly. The whole Magento 2 quotation system works smoothly to improve the shopping experience.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Email Quote Extension:
- Customize the button label for Email Quote to be displayed in the frontend.
- To receive the customers' cart email for quotations, set the Email ID as well as select the template for the same.
- The customer can click on the button to fill the details and Email Quote to admin with selected product options.
- Admin gets the whole cart with selected product options on Email once customer submits details in the form.
- Send an email to customer thanking them immediately after they submit a quote via Email.
- Admin can create an order from the backend and email it to customers.
- Quickly send the quote from the "Email Quote Statistics" grid in the backend for the quotation requests received from Magento 2 frontend.
- Auto registration of guest users when an order quote is sent to them from the backend.
- Apply coupon code from the backend itself while creating the quote.
- The module allows using the default Magento feature of custom price to create an order quote from the backend.
- Make it easy for customers to checkout directly by emailing them the quote using "EMail Quote" button from the backend
- Edit and resend already created and sent quotes from "Email Quote Statistics" by clicking "Resend Quote" action.
- Good support service
- Recommended module for Magento 2 stores!
- Easy to manage quote requests