Magento 2 Email Quote
Magento 2 Email Quote by Meetanshi enables customers to quote for the products by Emailing the shopping cart to the admin and helps the admin to create orders for the requested quotes from the backend.
- Users can request for quote by Emailing the shopping cart.
- Admin can manage requested quotations and create orders from the backend.
Bargaining and price negotiation is possible when you are in the brick and mortar businesses. But, online shopping has the drawback of not being able to negotiate the prices. But while having a B2B business or selling the personalized or bulk products, overpricing the products lead to more abandons. Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Email Quote extension to allows customers to quote for products and negotiate for the prices with the admin.
A Magento 2 store may not want to declare the prices of bulk or wholesale products publicly. In case of personalized products, customers need to discuss the requirements with the admin prior to price finalization. Here, the admin needs to understand the requirements of the customers which includes custom options for the products and additional requirements. Magento 2 Quotation module enables to implement such a system flawlessly!
The Magento 2 Quote extension facilitates customers to email their shopping cart to store admin for the quote request. Admin is allowed to manage these quotations through a separated grid in the backend and create orders from the grid.
The Magento 2 Email Quote allows admin to create a customized order from the backend that includes custom options, prices, particular personalization in the product, discount coupons, etc. After preparing a quote from the backend, the admin can send the order quote in the Email to the customer with the help of "Email Quote" button. Once the customers receive Magento 2 order quote through Email, they can directly click the link and proceed to checkout directly.
The whole Magento 2 quotation system works smoothly to improve the shopping experience.
Facilitates to create orders from backend
Facilitates admin to easily manage requested quotes and can create orders from backend. Thank you for the support!
Can attach PDF
Email quote in magento extension facilitates to add PDF in email and allows customers to quote for products and can even negotiate for the prices. Easy to use module!
Great module to use!
M2 email quote works flawlessly to get an email quote requests from the customers. Works smoothly on my store and is strongly recommended!
Email Quote in Magento 2 done right
Fab features and the support was always available when I needed it
Best email quote extension
Good features. Support service is fantastic.
Easy to manage quote requests
The extension makes it easy for the admin and customers to manage the quote requests.
Recommended module for Magento 2 stores!
The module is a must-have for stores like mine where negotiation of prices is inevitable.
Good support service
Meetanshi support team was quite responsive for queries regarding the configuration of the module in my complex store!
19 May, 2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4 and GraphQL.
16 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
06 Aug, 2021
- Fixed the issue with discount code.
05 May, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
01 Dec, 2020
- Minor bug fixes.
16 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
17 October, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
16 August, 2019
- Order quote Email template design changes.
09 May, 2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.1
- Implementation of Google reCAPTCHA v3 for the quote inquiry form.
- Minor bug fixes.
Features of Magento 2 Email Quote Extension
Admin Gets Customer Quote
Set the Email ID, template & the Email sender to receive the customers' cart quotations.
Customizable Button Label
Customize the button label for Email Quote to be displayed in the frontend.
PDF Attachment Supported
Enable the PDF attachments to send the quote in Email.
Customers Gets Product Options
The customer can click on the button to fill the details and Email Quote to admin with selected product options.
Admin can Apply Coupon Code
Apply coupon code from the backend itself while creating the quote.
- To receive the customers' cart email for quotations, set the Email ID, select the template and the Email sender for the same.
- Option to select customer groups to enable the Email Quote button only for the selected customer groups.
- Send an email to the customer thanking them immediately after they submit a quote via Email. Select the success email template, customer email template, and the email sender for the same.
- Set a custom text for the PDF footer.
- Keep the bots away with the latest Google reCAPTCHA v3 enabled. Enter the site key and secret key obtained during the registration with Google reCAPTCHA to integrate it with Magento 2.
- Set custom privacy notice text from the backend.
- Admin gets the whole cart with selected product options on Email once customer submits details in the form.
- Admin can create an order from the backend and email it to customers.
- Quickly send the quote from the "Manage Quotes" grid in the backend for the quotation requests received from Magento 2 frontend.
- Auto registration of guest users when an order quote is sent to them from the backend.
- The module allows using the default Magento feature of custom price to create an order quote from the backend.
- Make it easy for customers to checkout directly by emailing them the quote using "EMail Quote" button from the backend
- Edit and resend already created and sent quotes from "Manage Quotes" by clicking "Resend Quote" action.