- Improved Site Speed.
- Improved User Experience.
“2 seconds is the threshold for e-commerce website acceptability. At Google, we aim for under a half second.” -Maile Ohye from Google
Everyone likes fast loading sites! Google likes faster sites!
- Defer Iframes loading.
- Defer parsing until the last moment to improve the load time.
- Improves on-site experience.
- Boost the rankings in search engine results.
- No more issue of the full page cache.
- Increased rendering time improves the Google Page Speed score.