Magento 2 Custom Contact Form
Magento 2 Custom Contact Form by Meetanshi offers to customize the default contact form to add various departments and manage departmental contact inquiries with ease.
- Add departments to Magento 2 contact form
- Easily manage customer's contact inquiries
Speedy Customer Service Wins The Competition!
The aggressive competition in E-commerce demands excellent customer service to be the first choice in the niche. And it requires a well-planned and strategic customer support system that functions smoothly.
Have you ever needed to create custom contact form in Magento 2? Do you come up with the requirement to receive department wise contact Emails?
Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Custom Contact Form extension that helps customize the default contact form by adding departments and helps in better management of customer queries.
The Magento 2 contact form extension allows the admin to add multiple departments and associated Email IDs to enable them on the contact form to be selected by the customers. When a customer has a message for one particular department, say marketing, he can select it from the frontend and submit his query. The module takes care that the query is automatically sent to the respective department.
Save your time in managing and assigning the queries to their respected departments. Automate the process by configuring the Magento 2 custom contact form module by assigning the Email IDs to each department of the store.
All the customers' contact inquiries are saved in the Magento 2 backend in a separate grid to manage them with ease.
If you are a large Magento 2 store with multiple departments, Magento 2 Advanced Contact Form extension is a must-have tool for speedy and efficient customer support management.
Benefits of Magento 2 Custom Contact Form Extension
Quick and efficient customer query management using the department-specific contact forms.
"Manage Contact Departments" backend grid that saves the already created contact departments saved with its details like name, email ID, and its status.
The admin can delete multiple inquiries from this grid using delete mass action.
The admin gets notified via an Email when a new inquiry is submitted. The email has the details of the user such as name, email ID, phone, and message text.
Enrich the customer experience with speedy and sorted inquiry management
- "Add New Department" button in the grid to add new contact department from the admin panel
- Configure the contact department with details like its name, comma-separated email IDs associated with the department, and enable the contact department.
- The frontend user has to select the department to which the inquiry is to be submitted.
- The "Manage Contact Inquiries" backend grid saves all the received inquiries from the users with the details like:
- Name of the user
- Email ID of the user
- User's query text
- The department to which the query is submitted
- A copy of the customer inquiry is sent to all the associated department Email IDs in case of multiple Email IDs.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
05 May, 2021
- Resolved issue with duplicate email.
- Resolved issue with Google reCAPTCHA.
18 Jan, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
01 Jan, 2021
- Compatible with 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.