Magento 2 Coupon Code Link
Magento 2 Coupon Code Link extension makes it easy to apply the coupon code using a link instead of customers having to manually type the code.
- Share the coupon code link via Email
- Share the coupon code link to various social media
- Auto discount applied on link click
Implemented tactfully, discounts can give your store's revenue a healthy boost; handled wrongly, they can degrade and depreciate from the bottom line. Nowadays, nearly every brand offer discounts or other promotions to grow their businesses. These discount offers help to create a favorable brand image, deliver happiness to new and returning customers, and boost long-term profitability and sales.
Keeping these points in mind, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Coupon Code Link extension that makes it easy to apply the coupons using a link.
The Magento 2 Discount Coupon Code Link makes sure that the coupon code is applied automatically. Customers need not worry about the correct way or the right code to avail the discount!
Coupons generate loyalty
Customers are more likely to visit a store if they have received a coupon code link
Positively influence the purchase decision
Emails having coupon code links have higher open rate and click-through rate
You do not want to miss out on these benefits for your Magento 2 store! The Magento 2 coupon link extension makes it easy for you to avail them.
The backend grid "Manage Coupon Code Links" allows the admin to check the existing coupon codes and generating a unique URL for each code. Send these links to customers via Email using the Magento 2 coupon code URL extension. Also, the extension facilitates to share the discount code link via Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
As per Invespcro, Emails having coupon codes link have a 48% increase in revenue per Email sent! Hence, boost your revenue by offering an easy-to-use coupon code link via Email to your Magento 2 store customers!
Benefits of choosing Magento 2 Coupon Code Link Extension
Custom Success or Failure Message
Show the success or failure message on coupon code application accordingly.
Email Sender and Template Selection
Select the Email sender and template for the coupon code link Email to be sent to the customers.
Social Media Sharing
Share the coupon code link in various social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- WYSIWYG editor to set a custom text, related images or any other HTML code for success or failure message of applying the coupon code.
- The "Manage Coupon Code Links" backend grid enlists all the coupon code links in the store. If the new coupon codes have been created, the admin has to click "Update Coupon Code Links" to update the link list.
- Admin can see the number of views for each coupon code from this grid.
- Share the coupon code link in various social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Send a unique coupon code link via Email to the customers with Magento 2 coupon code link generator.
- The admin can generate the coupon code link with redirection from the grid itself.
- The "Update Coupon Code Links" button can be used to update coupon code links for newly added cart price rules.
- The grid contains an option to send the Email having a coupon code link to the customers by adding the name, Email, and comment.
- The coupon code is applied automatically when the users click the coupon code link sent to them via an Email, social media or through a shareable link.
- Users are displayed with success and failure message on the successful or unsuccessful coupon code application.
- Auto-apply coupon code on the product and calculate the discount to based on the rule configured.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
|1.0.1||Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.||21 October, 2019|