Magento 2 Contactless Delivery
Magento 2 Contactless Delivery by Meetanshi allows store owners to offer a "contactless delivery" option on the checkout for safe delivery of essential goods.
- Free module to allow contactless delivery option at checkout
- Display a "No Contact" delivery label on the product pages
The coronavirus outbreak has changed the way of living, the business, and the entire society arrangements. Even E-commerce businesses could not escape from the claws of COVID-19. However, online businesses are doing their bit to ensure that consumers can purchase the essential goods from the safety of their homes and while practising social distancing.
Every individual and business is doing their bit in the fight against corona and hence, Meetanshi has also developed the free Magento 2 Contactless Delivery extension.
The module allows the Magento 2 store owners to display a "contactless delivery" availability message on the product page. Customers can opt in zero contact delivery option from the checkout page and enter the additional instructions for the delivery.
Magento 2 No Contact Delivery extension is developed with an aim to create a win-win situation for the consumers as well as the businesses in the times of crisis.
The setup where zero contact delivery is implemented benefits everyone by:
- Decreased probability of the spread of the virus
- Consumers can get the essential items at home only
- Businesses can continue and hence lower the economic wrath.
With the Magento 2 Zero Contact delivery extension, the order is delivered without establishing the contact between the delivery agent and the buyer, keeping the safety on top priority.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Contactless Delivery Extension:
- Contain the spread of the coronavirus while allowing the consumers to purchase the essentials online using Magento 2 zero contact delivery extension.
- The admin can select allowed payment methods and shipping methods to be used by customers with contactless delivery.
- Option for the admin to set the custom label and description for the no contact delivery availability message on the product page.
- The admin can also set a custom label and default message to allow customers opt-in zero contact delivery from the checkout page and additional instructions for the delivery.
- The customers can see contactless delivery opt-in details in the order view in their My Account section.
- The admin can also see contactless delivery opt-in and additional instructions entered by the customers in the order view section in the backend.
- An excellent way to keep the businesses running as well as to meet with the consumers' demand of the daily essentials, without the fear of COVID-19, in a safe manner.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please