Magento 2 CBK T-Pay
Magento 2 CBK T-Pay by Meetanshi integrates Magento 2 store with Al Tijari's T-Pay payment service to capture mobile payments via QR code.
- Pay using KNET or T-Pay services by CBK.
- Payments via card or QR code.
Commercial Bank of Kuwait, also known as Al Tijari, is the second oldest bank in Kuwait. The CBK has a strong and growing corporate and retail banking franchise providing innovative financial and investment solutions to its ever-growing customer base. The Al Tijari bank announced an operating profit, before provisions, of KD 108.5 million for the year 2019.
T-Pay is CBK's payment gateway that offers a free, easy, and fast mobile payment service via QR code to the customers of CBK. The impressive features and popularity have compelled Meetanshi to develop the Magento 2 CBK T-Pay extension for the Magento 2 store owners.
The extension integrates Magento 2 store with Al Tijari's T-Pay to allow the customers to pay using their mobile phones by scanning the QR code or using CBK KNET payment options with their card details.
With Magento 2 CBK T-pay extension by Meetanshi, the store owner can offer a payment gateway to Al Tijari's customers that have benefits like:
- Quick & secure channel of payments
- Free service
- Cashless transactions
- Easy and fast money collection
The customers have to scan the QR code for payments and not enter any card details, thus ensuring security with T-Pay service!
Using the CBK KNET payments option, the customers have to enter their card details in the hosted environment for security purpose.
The merchants have to activate T-pay in the CBK mobile app. For that, the T-Pay icon appears on the app homepage. They have to select the account for the payments, agree with terms & conditions, and use the verification code for SMS verification. Once activated, the merchant has to generate the T-Pay QR code and collect the payments by allowing the customers to scan the code from the checkout page!
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 CBK T-Pay extension:
- Integrates Magento 2 store with Al Tijari's T-Pay payment gateway
- Capture secure online mobile payments via QR codes
- Option to set a custom title for the payment method
- Option to display CBK logo on the frontend
- Offers sandbox mode
- Easy integration of the T-Pay with Magento 2 store using the Client ID, Client Secret, Encrypted Key, and Gateway URL.
- Option to set payment language
- Offers auto invoice facility
- Select the countries to allow using CBK T-Pay payment service in Magento 2 store
- The customers get redirected to the CBK hosted payment page on selecting the CBK payment method and placing the order.
- There are two options for the customer to pay using CBK Payment
- CBK T-Pay QR
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 CBK KNET payments:
- The customers have to enter the card details using CBK KNET payment option
- The order is completed once the customers confirm their card details successfully.
- The customers can check their CBK KNET payment details under "My Account" section
- Also, the admin can check the customers' CBK KNET payment details from the order view in the backend.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 CBK T-Pay payments:
- Quick payments at the checkout page via QR code from the CBK mobile app under the T-Pay service
- Facilitates the customers to check their T-Pay payment details under "My Account" section
- Also, the admin can check the customers' T-Pay payment details from the order view in the backend.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please