Magento 2 Braintree Multi Currency
Facilitate the customers in your online store to use their preferred currency for payment using Magento 2 Braintree Multi Currency extension. Leverage global payment through Braintree's multi-currency support and enhance customer experience of your store.
- Accept Braintree payments in multiple currencies.
- Configure allowed currencies from the backend.
- Win customer's trust through convenience.
Unlock the full potential of Braintree using Magento 2 Braintree Multi Currency extension in your store. Multi-currency support is essential for eCommerce stores to provide payment convenience to global customers. If you sell products to customers from different countries, you must also facilitate them to pay using their native currency.
According to PayPal's research:
- 76% of global customers prefer making the payment in their home currency
- 47% of the customers would not feel comfortable paying in foreign currency
Braintree is one of the most popular global payment gateways, which supports accepting payments through credit cards and PayPal in multiple currencies. The default Braintree payment method in Magento 2 lags behind in processing payments in currencies other than the store's base currency. Meetanshi's Magento 2 Braintree Multi Currency extension makes it possible for the customers to checkout using display currency in Magento 2.
The problem is the default Braintree payment method in Magento 2 forces the customer to pay in the store's base currency, no matter what currency they've selected. In this scenario, the customers may require to manually calculate the displayed payment amount in their native currency before proceeding with the payment, which can be painful. It deteriorates the customer experience and increases the chances of cart abandonment.
Avoid such unpleasant experiences for global customers in your store using our Magento 2 Braintree Multi Currency extension. Make the Braintree payment method ready for multi-currency checkouts by facilitating the customers to make payments in their native currency.
Using the Braintree Multi Currency extension for Magento 2, the admin can also limit the customers to use only specific currencies during the checkout. Foster the payment experience of your Magento 2 store to the hilt and enjoy more conversion.
Perfect for my store!
The exact tool that I was searching for to accept payments in my store. Worth the penny. I really appreciate team Meetanshi for such a great efforts. Keep the hard-work going!
Recommended & extension works as expected!
The extension has all the features as described and helped me sort my payment processing system. There are no flaws in the working of the module. Thanks to the team!
Features of Magento 2 Braintree Multi Currency Extension
- Accept international payments from global customers in their native currencies using Magento 2 Braintree Multi Currency.
- Using the Magento 2 Braintree Multi Currency extension, the admin can allow only selected currencies for checking out using the Braintree payment method.
- Win customers' loyalty to your store and improve their experience through the convenience of native currency payments.
- Enables Magento 2 checkout with display currency for Braintree payment method.
- Merchants need to create new account ID for each of the currencies in the Braintree merchant account and select the applicable currencies.
- The extension allows the admin to choose the checkout currency from the backend by entering the merchant account ID.
- Once the extension is configured correctly from the backend, the customers can checkout and complete the payment using their preferred or allowed currency.
- Merchants can find complete details about the payments received in multiple currencies in the transactions section of Braintree merchant account.
Install the Magento 2 Braintree Multi Currency extension now to enable checkout with display currency in your store. Add one more feature to add to the payment experience of your store!