Magento 2 Alipay Payment
Magento 2 Alipay Cross Border Payment by Meetanshi helps your Magento 2 stores to accept secure online payments using Alipay Payment Gateway.
- Accept Payments from Users in China and Hongkong
- Supports 16 Currencies.
- Multi-Store & Multi-Currency Supported.
Alipay is a third-party mobile and online payment platform by Alibaba Group.In China, Alipay Payment gateway is a primary method used by all Chinese customers to pay online.
Magento 2 Alipay Cross Border Payment Extension by Meetanshi allows a store owner to accept payments from customers in China by integrating the Magento store with Alipay payment gateway.
To help serve your customers in China better, you can use Magento 2 Alipay to receive payments online. Providing Alipay Payment method, you'll gain the trust of Chinese customers and it will help run smooth business in China.
Meetanshi also offers Magento 2 Alipay Payment for Hong kong. It allows store owners to accept secure online payments from the customers in Hong kong.
Using AlipayHK for Magento 2, allow the customers to enjoy quick, easy, and secure online payments with only their mobile phone!
With AlipayHK for Magento 2, offer the customers with:
- Alipay HK cross border payment service
- A one-stop bill payment platform
- Simple payments with no cash & no cards required
- Smooth online spending with zero service charge
- Secure payments
How Meetanshis Magento 2 Alipay Cross Border Payment Extension Works?
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi for Magento 2 Alipay Cross Border Payment
16 Currencies Supported
The module supports all 16 currencies including CNY(RMB) during checkout.
Supports multi-store and multi-currency options.
Hosted Payment Method
Customers will be redirected to payment page hosted by Alipay.
- Magento 2 Alipay Cross Border Payment Extension enables integration of your Magento 2 store with Alipay payment to provide online payment service to users in China.
- As it is Hosted Payment Method, Due to this process, there is assured security for customers' payment details as all cards are processed and store on Alipayís server. Moreover, the merchants have to bear the minimum PCI compliance level due to the hosted payment page. Apply for PCI DSS compliance using SAQ-A form.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Alipay Hong Kong Payment
Custom Title is Supported
Option to set the custom title for the Alipay HK payment method in Magento 2 storefront.
Sandbox Mode Available
Sandbox mode to test the transaction before the live transactions.
Auto Invoice Facilty Available
Option to allow auto invoice for Alipay Hong Kong orders.
- Option to display the Alipay HK logo on the frontend.
- Facilitates easy integration using partner ID and partner secret key obtained while registration with Alipay HK.
- Allow only selected countries to use the Alipay HK payment method.
- Option to display custom information related to the payment method.
- The checkout page displays the QR code to be scanned through the Alipay app for proceeding the payment.
- The customer clicks "Pay Now" button in the Alipay Hong Kong app to confirm and pay.-
- The user is automatically redirected to the order success page once the payment is successful.
- The Alipay HK app displays the transaction success details.
- Also, the Alipay HK payment detail is displayed in the customers' My Account section.
- The admin can check the order details from the order view backend.
Mobile Payment Possible
Alipay HK allows the buyers to make payments from the mobile after logging in with the Alipay login details and the payment password.
Payment Success Message
The payment success is shown in the mobile once the users' payment is successful.
Auto Redirect to Success Page
The customers are auto-redirected to the order success page once the payment is completed.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
06 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
14 May, 2020
1.0.6 - Cross Border Payment
- Added two paramters refer_url and trade_information in payment request.
17 Mar, 2020
1.0.5 - Cross Border Payment
- Minor Bug Fixes and Code Improvement.
02 Mar, 2020
1.0.4 - Cross Border Payment
- Minor Bug Fixes and Code Improvement.
31 Dec, 2018
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.x and PHP 7.2.0.
5 Jul, 2018
- Solved issue with refund.
03 Jun, 2018
- Minor bug fixing.
- Compatible with Magento 2.2.4.