Magento 2 Admin Action Log
Magento 2 Admin Action Log extension keeps the track of all the actions performed by various admin users to monitor every change performed and restore the changes when needed.
- Supervise the admin activities
- Restore the recent changes
- Email notification on login attempts
Magento 2 store admin is responsible to administer the entire store, it's working, creating products, manage orders and customers, and much more.
The store admin monitors the working of the Magento 2 store. However, if a store is huge in size and the administrative responsibilities are divided among multiple admin users, there ought to be a super admin who monitors all the admin users' work.
Also, in scenarios where the store owner appoints an admin to administer the Magento 2 store, he/she needs to monitor the admin's tasks.
To do so, Meetanshi offers Magento 2 Admin Action Log extension that allows the super admin or store owner to keep an eye on admin actions and gives a detailed log report for them.
The Magento 2 Admin Log extension helps store owners to manage the rights and access of multiple admins according to their duty. It not only helps to monitor their actions but also avoids any mess and chances of mistakes due to restricted access to various admin panel menus.
Additionally, with the Magento admin activity log, track the history of all the changes performed by admin users for a product, order, and customer. By doing so, the super admin can easily identify the performance of all the admin users and spot a mistake, if any.
Magento 2 action log is a must-have extension if your store is in multiple hands. It is because, if an admin user has mistakenly updated a catalog, customer or order, or made changes that were not meant to be, the super admin or store owner has the option to restore those changes.
The separate Magento 2 audit log grid saves the time stamp, IP address and admin user name. The detailed log view shows the changes made during the action.
Features of Magento 2 Admin Action Log Extension:
- Magento 2 Admin Actions Log extension facilitates the admin to automatically log all the admin users' action and monitor them.
- Magento admin log module offers the "History of Changes" tab that shows detailed information about all the changes done by the admin users for:
- Order Customer
- Manage the store's data and keep the database clean with the admin actions log for Magento 2 that allows restoring the recent changes mistakenly done by admin users.
- Log actions for all or specific admin users with admin logger extension for Magento 2.
- Automatically clear logs for:
- Admin action logs
- Login attempts
- Visit history
- Enter the number of days after which to clear the logs.
- Magento 2 admin log action facilitates Email notification for successful and unsuccessful login attempts.
- The Magento 2 action audit log extension facilitates a backend grid "Action Logs" that lists all the action logs of multiple admin users.
- Apart from the monitoring Magento 2 activity log, the admin can export the logs in an XML of CSV file.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please