WooCommerce Mastercard Payment Gateway
WooCommerce Mastercard Payment Gateway extension integrates WooCommerce store with Mastercard payment gateway to securely capture online payments from the customers with the hosted payment method.
- Hosted payment method
- Easy Integration
MasterCard Payment Gateway Services (MPGS) by Mastercard offers payment processing and fraud prevention solution to easily and securely accept a wide range of digital payment methods from all over the world. Mastercard was awarded first place in the 2020 global Corporate Startup Stars Awards and is the global technology company in the payments industry. Owing to such a renowned position in payments, WooCommerce store owners can leverage it to earn customers' trust and loyalty with a secured payment system.
Hence, Meetanshi has developed the WooCommerce MasterCard Payment Gateway extension that integrates the MasterCard payment gateway with WooCommerce store to capture the secure online payments from the customer with a hosted payment method.
The customers are redirected to the MPGS hosted payment page where they can enter their card details and complete the payments. As no card data is stored in the Magento 2 server, it ensures security and thus improves customers' trust in your business.
The WooCommerce MPGS payment gateway extension uses the hosted payment process, so the merchants can leverage the below benefits:
- Simple to use
- Low PCI Compliance cost as not card data is handled in the store
- Option to customize the Hosted Checkout interface content that reflects your business
- Hosted Checkout is WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.0 Level AA compliant
Make the most out of WooCommerce MPGS extension and boost the performance of the business with a secure payment system.
Features of WooCommerce Mastercard Payment Gateway:
- Integrate WooCommerce store with Mastercard payment gateway to collect secure online payments
- Option to set custom title for MPGS.
- Option to configure custom description for the payment method.
- Easily integrate WooCommerce store with Mastercard payment gateway using the MPGS URL, API version, Merchant ID, and the authentication password obtained while registration with MPGS.
- Option to set custom merchant name that will appear on the Mastercard payment gateway page.
- The customer can select the MPGS payment method and click "Continue to Pay" button. They will be redirected to the MPGS hosted payment page where they can enter their card details and complete the payment
- The MPGS hosted payment method processing ensures security in the process.
- Facilitates the customers to check their MPGS payment details from their "My Account" section in the frontend.
- The admin can check the customers MPGS payment details from the backend
- Enhance the customer experience of the store with a trusted payment gateway
Only registered users can write reviews. Please