Magento KNET Payments
Magento KNET Payments by Meetanshi integrates Kuwait's most popular KNET payment gateway with Magento to accept secure online payments in your Magento stores.
- Accept secure online payments.
- Set payment processing language.
- Secured processing of debit card data.
When it comes to E-commerce and online payments, security needs to be top of mind, if not, stores put customers at the risk of payment fraud and credit card data breach. According to a survey, the volume of online payments in Kuwait is estimated to reach US$69 by the end of 2020. Being most popular payment gateway of Kuwait, KNET is likely to be used heavily and thus it is the utmost need for Kuwaiti Magento stores to capture the payment securely.
To provide online and secure payment solutions to Magento stores in Kuwait, Meetanshi has come up with Magento KNET Payments to securely accept payments through debit cards. Using KNET in your Magento stores redirect your customers to the payment gateway to enter debit card details and proceed payment. Thus the hosted payment facility ensures customers of secured transactions and debit card payment processing.
As KNET doesn't permit non-encrypted communication between the payment gateway and websites, it is must for store owners to enable SSL certificates prior to use Magento KNET Payments. Signing up with a member bank followed by a certification process required to use the payment gateway services.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi for Magento KNET Payments extension:
- The extension enables to accept secure online payments in your Magento stores.
- Admin can select the language of payment processing.
- KNET payment gateway securely processes debit card data for payment capture and don't store any information on the gateway.
- Customers can choose KNET payment method on the checkout page and get redirected to payment gateway once selected.
- The extension helps to build trust among customers by processing their debit card payments securely.