Magento Instagram by Meetanshi integrates Instagram with Magento to fetch Instagram images and create a beautiful Instagram shop in Magento store to boost the store visits and sales!
- Fetch Instagram images, approve and edit
- Design popup to show Instagram images
- Set hotspots on images just with drag and drop pins
As per Statista, Instagram reported more than 800 million monthly active users worldwide and its daily active users stood at 500 million. Such statistics prove that Instagram is one of the best platforms to promote the business and boost sales and thus, Meetanshi has developed Magento Instagram extension to fetch Instagram images in the stores to create a beautiful Magento Instagram shop. Promote the store products, increase the traffic and hence increase the conversions of your store by Magento Instagram integration!
Magento Instagram module integrates Instagram with Magento store. Update the Instagram content via hashtags or your username on your Magento store and advertise the products with Instagram images! Moreover, you can set hotspots on Instagram images. It lets you do indirect marketing by setting caption with hyperlink or product feed with the hotspots.
The number of followers impacts the impression of your brand. The image popup displays the profile and the follow button which helps to boost the number of followers on Instagram!
To commence with the Magento Instagram plugin, authenticate your Instagram profile by adding user access token, set the number of images to show on various pages of your Magento stores, fetch images and set hotspots. You're done to create a beautiful Instagram shop with Magento Instagram feed extension and boost the store traffic!
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento Instagram Extension
Hashtags or your Username
Add multiple hashtags or use your username and update the Instagram content on the store.
Display on CMS Pages
Display the Instagram images to any CMS pages of Magento store.
One Click Image Fetch
Allows admin to easily fetch and update image list just with a single click.
Drag & Drop Mechanism
Drag and drop pins to set hotspot positions from the backend to display in frontend automatically.
Show Instagram images in a popup.
Likes & Comments Count
Display likes and comments counts on hover of Instagram images on any page.
and many more...
- Enable Instagram images to be displayed for the whole store, particular categories or particular products using Magento Instagram connect.
- To use Magento 1 Instagram feed extension, you need to authenticate your Instagram profile by adding the access token
- Magento Instagram widget offers three choices for the Instagram popup views to make the Instagram view attractive: Caption withHyper link, Product feed and default Insta view.
- Display Instagram images on the home page.
- To display Instagram images on product and category page respectively, select username or hashtags from product edit and category section.
- Display full gallery of Instagram images on a separate page
- Display Instagram images in the product description section of the product page.
- Moreover, set number of Instagram images to display on the Instagram page.
- Admin can restrict the number of images to be displayed on the home page, category page, product page, as well as Instagram page.
- Autoplay Instagram video in popup
- Instagram extension for Magento supports UTM tracking to track visits and conversions through Instagram images
- Admin can always review, approve or delete and edit Instagram images before displaying it.
- Edit the image details such as captions, hyperlinks, product SKUs, hotspots from Manage Instagram Images section.
- With Instagram integration in Magento, automatically bring the original caption to show in image popup in the frontend.
- Display hotspots on Instagram images on hover of various captions or products.
- Shows the Instagram profile with the follow button in image popup to encourage users to follow you on Instagram for continued updates.
- Navigate to other Instagram images using navigation buttons on the popup.
- Instagram for Magento can be used as an Instagram widget on any page.
- Supports multi-store.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
|1.0.1||Minor bug fixes.||4 March, 2019|
Can I use someone’s username to fetch Instagram images in Magento?
As Instagram requires user access token and authorization to fetch images. You cannot add someone’s username and fetch images even if it’s a public account. However, you can use hashtags to fetch public Instagram images.
Is the Instagram image popup responsive?Partially yes. The Instagram image popup is responsive till the tablet screens but it has been hidden in the mobile devices. We are currently working on making the popup mobile responsive as well.
How can I send my web users to the product page after viewing Instagram image?
You can use “Caption with Hyperlink” or “Product Feed” popup view to set links or connect the product with the image using hotspots and redirect customers to a specific page on click of captions or products.
Can my users open the popup from each page where I’m showing Instagram images?Yes, based on the set popup view, your users can see an Instagram popup from every page you have set to show Instagram images block. They simply need to click the image to open the popup.
How can I set hotspot on Instagram images and get the preview of it?
Once you fetch and approve the images to show on various pages, you can edit them from the “Manage Instagram Images” section. Simply edit the image, drag and drop pins on the image displayed and you’re done with the setting hotspots on images. The set hotspot will be shown at the exact place you’ve set on images from the backend.
Can I use Instagram extension to boost my Instagram followers?
The extension facilitates with the user profile on the image popup. It also provides the redirection link to your Instagram profile. Your users can click and get redirected to your Instagram profile and follow your profile from there.
I want to show the original caption, likes and comments count along with the Instagram image in the popup, how can I get that?
The extension already brings the original Instagram caption, likes and comments counts and shows in the popup. You don’t have to do anything by yourself.