Magento GST India
Magento GST India extension by Meetanshi auto calculates and applies GST on Magento store products according to Indian government rules and regulations and makes your Magento GST ready.
- Auto GST calculation based on Indian government norms and standards.
- Elaborate bifurcation of SGST, CGST, and IGST in order documents.
- Enable shipping GST to charge Magento products.
Goods and Service Tax(GST) is an act that replaced all indirect taxes in India. GST is an indirect tax levied on the supply of goods and services. The business adds the GST to the price of the product; a consumer who buys the product pays the GST in addition to the product price, and this GST portion is collected by the business or seller and forwarded to the government.
GST came into force on July 2017, and since then Magento store owners are facing difficulty in implementing this single nation-wide GST system in Magento store due to its complex structure and calculations. You can still follow steps to apply Indian GST in Magento but it's a task of the hassle to do everything manually. To ease the task of Magento store owners, Meetanshi has developed Magento GST India extension to implement and apply the GST on Magento store products without any hassle!
Magento Indian GST extension enables calculation of GST based on the business location and tax rate slabs. Also, one can apply different GST rate for products below minimum specified prices. The order documents like invoice, shipments, credit memos also include GST bifurcation in detail.
We keep on updating Magento GST India extension on timely based on GST rules updated by the Indian government so you can implement and reflect the latest changes applied on GST promptly.
Use Magento GST and apply GST in your store as per the GST calculation in India.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi for Magento GST India extension
- Apply GST globally, category specific and product specific.
- Magento GST extension also allows adding buyer GSTIN from the frontend.
- Add GSTIN, CIN and PAN number to display in various order documents.
- Admin can set and display the sales price of product inclusive or exclusive of the GST.
- This means if the product price is inclusive of taxes, GST will only show the charge added and will not add the amount in subtotal. And if product prices are exclusive of GST, the amount of GST will be added to subtotal.
- Option to set minimum product price to apply the set GST rate.
- Set GST rate for the products having lesser price than the minimum set amount.
Let's understand this scenario with an example: If the GST rate is set to 12%, the minimum price is 1000 and GST rate for the product prices below the set minimum price is 5%. If a customer adds products of ₹1500 to the cart, GST will be calculated using 12% rate but if the customer adds products of ₹500, GST will be calculated using 5% tax rate.
- Business location based CGST-SGST, IGST and UTGST-CGST calculation. If the business state and shipping state is same, CGST+SGST gets applied. If the business state and shipping state is different, IGST is applied. If the business location is a union territory and shipping location is also the same union territory, CGST+UTGST is applied on order.
- Set GST rate for the product prices below the set minimum product price.
- Auto calculates SGST, CGST, IGST and UTGST and adds to Magento order subtotal.
- Easily upload signature PDF and text to show in order invoice PDF.
- Detailed bifurcation and explanation of GST are shown along with all the order documents i.e order view, invoice, shipment, credit memo, Emails, and PDFs. Invoice PDF shows the state name and code.
- Apply GST in shipping charges including or excluding GST
- The shipping GST will be calculated considering the same rate set for GST.
- Admin can check all GST orders related information in a report through a separate tab under Reports > GST Orders Report.
- You can also filter and export the GST Orders Report in XML or CSV format.
Note: The extension does not have any concern with default Magento tax class but to avoid charging both default tax and GST, you need to replace the product tax class from "taxable goods" or any other tax classes to "none".
Sectors GST includes
Travel & Tourism
If you want us to customize this extension according to your needs:
Have a look at our Magento 2 GST Extension if you are looking for a Indian GST Solution for Magento 2.
- Perfect GST extension for Magento
- A very useful GST extension for Magento!
- Good Features and excellent support
- Best support service
- Errorless GST implementation
- Finally an extension that does it right!
- Top notch development
|1.0.2||Made compatible with Paypal Express Checkout.||08 March, 2019|
|1.0.1||Added GST order reporting feature.Implemented UTGST to apply for business within same union territories.||7 August, 2018|