Make your Magento stores comply with EU's GDPR rules and regulations using Magento GDPR extension by Meetanshi.
- Make your store compliant with EU's GDPR.
- Manage customer consent with the help of separate grids.
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation that came into effect from May 25, 2018. The rule governs what and how an E-commerce store handles customers' personal information. The GDPR law not only enforces the store owners to handle the customer data carefully but also let consumers control the data, check or modify it, or even delete it. To be in compliance with GDPR, Magento store owners need to take action as the online consumers of Magento store comprises of EU's citizens too. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento GDPR extension to let the admin implement the changes in the store to make it compliant with GDPR.
Use the module and get your Magento store compliant with EU's GDPR.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento GDPR extension:
- Enable/disable the GDPR module from the backend.
- The extension fulfills the EU's GDPR legislative requirements.
- A customer can download their personal data in form of a CSV file, request to delete the account or anonymize their data.
If you are not yet ready to implement EU's GDPR as a whole, try our FREE Magento Cookie Notice Extension to make your Magento comply with EU's cookie law!
- One stop solution for GDPR
- Best choice for GDPR compliance
- Perfect GDPR extension