Magento Email Quote
Magento Email Quote lets users send their shopping cart via Email to request for quote to the admin for manage quotations and create the orders from the backend.
- Easy for users to request for quote.
- Admin can manage quotations and create orders from the backend.
Magento stores dealing in wholesale products or bulk deals may prefer negotiation before the order. Also, customers demanding specific requirements or personalization in their orders would want to negotiate with the admin. Meetanshi has developed Magento Email Quote extension to allow users to request for quotes by sharing their shopping cart via Email and helps the admin to manage quotes and create orders for the quotes from the backend.
Magento stores must always be in the improvement phase and one of them includes quotation management system. Extended process in quotes management hinders customer experience. Magento Quotations extension improves and eases the quotation process for both the customers and admin.
To make it easy for customers to request for quote, the Magento Cart to Quote module enables them to Email their shopping cart directly to admin. It also facilitates a separate grid in the backend for admin to manage the quotes and create orders from the grid easily. Not only that, the admin can add custom options, custom prices, apply discount coupons, etc.
Magento Request for Quote extension provides the easy way to request for product quotes. Once the admin receives the quotations, he creates and sends the order quote to the customers using the "Email Quote" button. On the other side, the customers can use the direct link to check out which makes the checkout process easy.
Improve the shopping experience and win customers' satisfaction with Magento Email Quote extension.
How Meetanshi's Magento Email Quote Extension Works?
Features of Magento Email Quote Extension
Admin Gets Customer Quote
Set the email ID, template and the email sender for receiving the customers' quotation requests.
Customizable Button Label
Customizable button label for "Email Quote" to be shown on the frontend.
PDF Attachment Supported
Enable the option to send quote PDF as an attachment with Email as well as set a custom PDF footer text.
Customers Gets Product Options
Easy for customers to fill in the details and request quote with selected product options with few clicks.
Admin can Apply Coupon Code
Admin can apply the discount code from the backend when creating the order quote.
- Backend option to customize the display of Email quote button with the custom color of button, text, and border.
- Enable the latest Google reCAPTCHA v3 in the quote inquiry form to keep the bots away. To integrate the Google reCAPTCHA v3 with Magento, enter the site key in backend option that was obtained while registration with Google reCAPTCHA.
- Option to set custom privacy notice text.
- When a customer submits a quotation request, admin can see the entire cart with selected product options.
- Send a Thank You Email to customers for quotation request. Select the success email template, customer email template, and the email sender for the same.
- Allows admin to create an order from the backend and email it to customers.
- Send the quote from the "Manage Quote" grid in the backend for the quotation requests received from Magento frontend easily.
- Enable auto registration of guest users when an order quote is sent to them from the backend.
- Use the default Magento feature of custom price to create an order quote from admin backend.
- Facilitate customers to checkout directly from the link in the email sent using the "Email Quote" button by admin.
- Admin can edit and resend the previously created and sent quotes from "Email Quote Statistics" by clicking "Resend Quote" action.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
16 Sep, 2019
- Implementation of Google reCAPTCHA v3 for the Email Quote form.