Magento 2 ZamPay
Magento 2 ZamPay integrates Magento 2 store with Zambia's well known Zampay payment service by Zamtel to allow customers to securely pay online using their mobile phones.
- Secure mobile money payment
- One-click pay using ZamPay mobile app
Zamtel, i.e., Zambia Telecommunications Company Limited is a government-owned telecommunication service provider in Zambia. Zampay by Zamtel is an e-money service that allows the customers to securely use their mobile phone as a digital wallet and pay online.
Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 ZamPay extension to integrate Magento 2 store with Zampay payment gateway that allows the store customers to pay using their mobile phones.
With the help of the extension, leverage the features of Zampay in Magento 2 store such as:
Mobile app secured transactions.
No need to worry about losing your money in case of phone damage or lost.
A bank account is not required for transactions.
With the number of smartphone users surpassing 3.5 billion-mark in February 2020 as per Statista, it is only wise to offer mobile money payments to the Magento 2 store customers. Facilitating easy payments from the tip of their fingers, thanks to the Magento 2 Zampay Integration extension, contributes to enriched shopping and payment experience!
Benefits of Magento 2 ZamPay Extension
WhatsApp notifications for admin about customers' various activities.
Admin can customize WhatsApp text for each notifications
Customers have to use ZamPay app to pay for their orders which they can download from Google Play Store.
- Option to display custom title for the Zampay payment method.
- Option to enable the Zampay payment gateway logo on the checkout page.
- Offers sandbox mode.
- Allows debugging.
- Allow selected countries to use the Zampay payment method.
- Display custom text on the checkout page for additional instructions.
- Customers select ZamPay payment method from the Magento 2 checkout page, adds Zamtel Zampay mobile number and gets a notification in their Zampay app where they click to pay successfully.
- The customers can check the payment details in their "My Account" section.
- The admin can check the payment details in the order view backend under Sales > Order.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
09 Nov, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.