Magento 2 ZamPay
Magento 2 ZamPay integrates Magento 2 store with Zambia's well known Zampay payment service by Zamtel to allow customers to securely pay online using their mobile phones.
- Secure mobile money payment
- One-click pay using ZamPay mobile app
Zamtel, i.e., Zambia Telecommunications Company Limited is a government-owned telecommunication service provider in Zambia. Zampay by Zamtel is an e-money service that allows the customers to securely use their mobile phone as a digital wallet and pay online.
Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 ZamPay extension to integrate Magento 2 store with Zampay payment gateway that allows the store customers to pay using their mobile phones.
With the help of the extension, leverage the features of Zampay in Magento 2 store such as:
- Mobile app secured transactions.
- No need to worry about losing your money in case of phone damage or lost.
- A bank account is not required for transactions.
With the number of smartphone users surpassing 3.5 billion-mark in February 2020 as per Statista, it is only wise to offer mobile money payments to the Magento 2 store customers. Facilitating easy payments from the tip of their fingers, thanks to the Magento 2 Zampay Integration extension, contributes to enriched shopping and payment experience!
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 ZamPay Extension:
- Secure mobile money payments via Magento 2 Zampay payment gateway.
- Option to display custom title for the Zampay payment method.
- Option to enable the Zampay payment gateway logo on the checkout page.
- Offers sandbox mode.
- Easy integration with the Magento 2 store using the third party ID, password, and the URL for request payment.
- Allows debugging.
- Allow selected countries to use the Zampay payment method.
- Display custom text on the checkout page for additional instructions.
- Customers have to use ZamPay app to pay for their orders which they can download from Google Play Store.
- Customers select ZamPay payment method from the Magento 2 checkout page, adds Zamtel Zampay mobile number and gets a notification in their Zampay app where they click to pay successfully.
- The customers can check the payment details in their "My Account" section.
- The admin can check the payment details in the order view backend under Sales > Order.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
09 Nov, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.