Magento 2 ZamPay
Magento 2 ZamPay integrates Magento 2 store with Zambia's well known Zampay payment service by Zamtel to allow customers to securely pay online using their mobile phones.
- Secure mobile money payment
- One-click pay using ZamPay mobile app
Zamtel, i.e., Zambia Telecommunications Company Limitedis a government-owned telecommunication service provider in Zambia. Zampay by Zamtel is an e-money service that allows the customers to securely use their mobile phone as a digital wallet and pay online.
Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 ZamPay extension to integrate Magento 2 store with Zampay payment gateway that allows the store customers to pay using their mobile phones.
With the number of smartphone users surpassing 3.5 billion-mark in February 2020 as per Statista, it is only wise to offer mobile money payments to the Magento 2 store customers. Facilitating easy payments from the tip of their fingers, thanks to the Magento 2 Zampay Integration extension, contributes to enriched shopping and payment experience!
Zampay magento 2 integrated well
The extension has been helpful to capture secure online payments via Zampay in my store
best zampay for M2 store
Works fine. Support is good. Recommended
16 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
09 Nov, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
Features of Magento 2 ZamPay Extension
Mobile Money Payments
Secure mobile money payments via Magento 2 Zampay payment gateway.
Easy integration with Magento 2
Easy integration with the Magento 2 store using the third party ID, password, and the URL for request payment.
- Option to display custom title for the Zampay payment method.
- Option to enable the Zampay payment gateway logo on the checkout page.
- Offers sandbox mode.
- Allows debugging.
- Allow selected countries to use the Zampay payment method.
- Display custom text on the checkout page for additional instructions.
- Customers select ZamPay payment method from the Magento 2 checkout page, adds Zamtel Zampay mobile number and gets a notification in their Zampay app where they click to pay successfully.
- The customers can check the payment details in their "My Account" section.
- The admin can check the payment details in the order view backend under Sales > Orders.