Magento 2 WhatsApp Notifications
Magento 2 WhatsApp Notifications extension sends WhatsApp notifications to customers, updating them about their store activities such as: order placement, invoice, order cancellation, shipment, etc.
- Keep your customers updated about activities like successful order placed or canceled, invoice generation, etc. via WhatsApp.
- Admin can also get WhatsApp notification for customers' various activities.
- Build customers' trust and improve user experience by sending instant WhatsApp messages to users.
With the easy availability of the internet and smartphones, people find it easy to use WhatsApp instead of Emails or SMS. Also, the additional WhatsApp functions and attractive user interface plays an important role in it.
Disregarding such a huge market for E-commerce is silly! To make the maximum out of such a popular platform, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 WhatsApp Notifications extension!
Keep your customers updated about their store activities such as successful order placed or canceled, order dispatched, registration etc. via WhatsApp message. Save your customers from checking their inbox, instead drop an easier-to-access message on WhatsApp!
Offer the best customer experience in your Magento 2 store. Communicate with them via WhatsApp. Win their trust in your business. Everything with Magento 2 WhatsApp Notifications extension!
The extension is compatible with the Twilio API to send WhatsApp Order Notifications in Magento 2. A store owner is required to register for free and buy credits for messages.
WhatsApp notifications for admin about customers' various activities.
Admin can customize WhatsApp text for each notifications
Use system variables like order_id, first_name, etc. to configure WhatsApp notification messages.
- Notify the customers about important store activities like successful order placed or canceled, invoice generation, etc. via WhatsApp.
- Select the Twilio API provider to integrate the extension to send WhatsApp notifications.
- Customizable WhatsApp text for each notification such as order placement, order invoice, order cancellation, order shipment, credit memo generation, contact inquiry, and website registrations.
- Use default Magento registration and guest checkout form to collect mobile numbers of customers to send WhatsApp notifications.
- Send Whatsapp message for each activity as soon as the mobile number is registered with Magento store
- Earn customers' trust and enhance the customer experience with the instant messaging services by WhatsApp.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
|1.0.3||Minor bug fixes and code Improvement||23 January, 2020|
|1.0.2||Made extension compatible with Twilio API||30 September, 2019|
|1.0.1||Automatically removes spaces and special characters from the phone number before sending the WhatsApp Notifications.Now you can add predefined variable to include product name in message.||27 March, 2019|