Magento 2 WhatsApp Login
Magento 2 WhatsApp Login extension enables Login via WhatsApp feature for customers to easily log in your Magento 2 store and thus improving their user experience.
- Easy login via WhatsApp in Magento 2
- Security in the process
Are you a Magento 2 store owner looking for ways to increase the sign up and login conversion rate? If yes, Meetanshi offers Magento 2 WhatsApp Login extension to facilitate your customers with WhatsApp login, thus making login process easiest than ever!
Magento 2 Login with WhatsApp extension encourages users to sign up and log in your online store. Collect maximum customer data to shape an effective marketing strategy.
As per Statista, WhatsApp is listed as the most popular messenger app with two billion users on January 2021. Being one of the most popular app, and easy to use, you can leverage it for the business using the Magento 2 Login via WhatsApp extension.
Traditionally used SMS, Facebook, or Google login systems had their own limitations, be it ease of use, authentication errors, connection timeout, or delay in OTP. With security in concern and making it easy for the users to login, WhatsApp Login wins the competition as it is reliable and depends on internet network rather than cellular network.
Why choose WhatsApp Login for Magento 2 store:
- Guaranteed delivery of message
- No delay in messages
- Easy to use interface
- Popular application
- Messages reach the recipient in under 5 seconds
Save your users from any encryption issues like Google or Facebook, do not make them wait for the OTP or type anything. All they have to do is two taps to login into your store via WhatsApp Site! A hassle free login process for Magento 2 store customers.
Decrease the login time, increase the login conversion, and improve the user experience of your store. Only with Meetanshi's WhatsApp login for Magento 2 extension!
Secure and reliable enough. Good to use, & helps making the login process easier.
Facilitates easy login via Whatsapp
The extension allows customers to login easily via Whatsapp and thus, helps boost user experience.
24 May, 2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4.
16 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
Features of Magento 2 WhatsApp Login Extension:
- Facilitate customers to log in your Magento 2 store using WhatsApp
- The admin can set custom sign in request text
- Option to configure the redirect URL after login via WhatsApp
- Integrate Twilio with Magento 2 using the Twilio SID, Twilio token, and Twilio number obtained while registration with Twilio
- The admin can enable the option to show country flag for users to select while adding mobile number for WhatsApp sign-up
- Option to select the countries allowed in the country flag dropdown in the frontend
- Option to set the default country to keep selected in the country flag dropdown
- The customer can see the "Login with WhatsApp" button on the frontend and on clicking it, users will see the sign-in request text. The users have to click "Continue to Chat" on WhatsApp web or download the app to get the sign-in link.
- The users will then get the sign in link in their WhatsApp, using which they can sign in. If an account does not exist for their number, they will have to create an account for that WhatsApp number.
- After successful sign-up using the WhatsApp number, the users get redirected to the "My Account" section
- Also, simultaneously, the customer account is auto created in the backend.
- The user can update their WhatsApp number from the "Account Information" tab of their "My Account" section in the frontend.
- Increase the login conversions in your Magento 2 store with easier login via preferred WhatsApp messaging app.
- Improve the user experience of your Magento 2 store