Magento 2 VAT Exemption
Magento 2 VAT Exemption allows admin to set products to be bought with VAT relief and facilitates customers to claim the VAT relief.
- Allow customers to checkout with or without VAT exemption.
- Create and manage disabilities reasons to allow claim for VAT relief
VAT (Value Added Tax) is UK's popular consumption tax, applicable to the products and services bought and sold in the UK. Differently abled people can claim VAT relief in case of disability or illness for the products or services solely for the domestic purpose to aid in disability. To easily manage VAT exempt functionality in Magento 2, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 VAT Exemption extension. The extension facilitates to offer VAT relief on goods or service like medical equipment, health-related products, products helpful to disabled people, etc.
Magento 2 VAT Exempt allows admin to facilitate the store admins to offer VAT exemption to sick or disabled people on all or specific products. Admin can easily manage the VAT exemption from the backend.
Magento 2 VAT Relief module enables a checkbox on the checkout page. On selecting it, the VAT declaration appears and the customer can apply for VAT relief.
Offer 100% VAT-free products and services in Magento 2 with the help of Magento 2 VAT Exemption extension.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 VAT Exemption extension:
- Enable or disable the module from Magento 2 backend.
- Admin can set customer declaration notice to show in the backend.
- Option to set customer notice to show in the VAT exempt step while checkout.
- Admin can enable terms and conditions to agree prior to claiming for VAT exemption.
- Admin can mandate login for the customers who choose to opt for VAT exemption.
- Easily create and manage disabilities reasons for VAT Exemption from VAT Exemption > Manage Disabilities Reasons in the backend.
- Option to assign the products to allow VAT relief from the Catalog > Products.
- Customers can add the product with VAT exempt and claim exemption on the checkout page.
- Select the reason from the dropdown to claim the VAT Exemption.
- Customers can click buttons to checkout with or without VAT Exemption claim for the order.
- Supports simple, configurable and bundled products.
- One can purchase other product with the VAT exempted product.
- Good VAT exempt implementation
- Excellent support
- Easy to manage VAT Exempt in my store
- Highly recommended
|1.0.2||- Now customers can purchase VAT exempted products with another normal products in a single order.
- Admin can mandate login for the customers who opt for VAT exemption in their orders.
|11 December, 2018|
|1.0.1||- Minor bug fixes and refinements.||5 December, 2018|