Magento 2 User Profile
Magento 2 User Profile extension facilitates customers to create a public or private profile in your Magento 2 store with their unique details like age, gender, bio, etc.
- Allows creating public or private user profiles
- Users can display and share wish lists
- Link user profiles to reviews
"Happy customers are your biggest advocates and can become your most successful sales team." - Lisa Masiello
Customers with a knowledgeable background or a good reputation in your niche matter the most when they leave a review for your product or service. Potential customers trust their reviews before making a purchase. Allowing such customers to create a user profile in your Magento 2 store boosts the store's credibility and increases sales when they leave a positive review for your business.
Facilitate such customers to create user profiles with Meetanshi's Magento 2 User Profile extension. Display customer reviews with their profiles in such a way that impresses a potential customer.
Additionally, if you are focussing on creating an online community and membership sites with the features like user groups and activity feed, the extension that allows users to create public or private user profiles in Magento 2 store.
A unique user profile with details like bio, gender, age, skillset, profile picture, address, etc. can add a personalized effect to the store. Moreover, an updated user profile with relevant skills may post a review for the store product that may be more valuable than any ordinary review by any random user. The extension allows users to create a public wish list and share their choice of products with others.
Build customer trust, increase engagement, and humanize your Magento 2 store with the Magento 2 Customer Profile extension.
Features of Magento 2 User Profile Extension:
- Let users create a profile in Magento 2 store
- The admin has the option to enable the following fields in the user profile:
- Profile image
- Cover image
- First Name
- Last Name
- User profile link on Reviews tab
- Date of Birth
- Website URL
- Contact No
- Option to display account creation date
- Option to display last login history
- The additional information is displayed in the user profile once the customer adds those details while registration in Magento 2 store
- Once done, the user profile link is shown in top menu and the users' unique details are shown in their profile
- Facilitates customers to edit their profile details from the "My Account" section
- The not logged in users can check the public profile of existing customers
- Facilitates admin to update the user profile from the customer account information in the backend.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please