Magento 2 Tier Price
Magento 2 Tier Price extension facilitates the store owners to implement the tier pricing strategy & offering higher discounts with higher volumes of purchase, thus improving customer loyalty.
- Automated tier pricing table
- Prompts customers to buy more
- Improves customer loyalty
Tier pricing strategy is popular among Saas businesses that implement it to prompt customers to buy more in order to leverage the attractive discounts. The default tier price in Magento 2 offers a pricing feature in a list format. However, in order to improve the layout of tier pricing for a better shopping experience and automated pricing table, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Tier Price extension.
The Magento Tier Price enables displaying tier price in the tabular format or label format. The automated tier pricing table makes it easy for the customers to compare the price options and make quick purchase decisions.
Magento 2 tier price table displayed attractively lures the customers to leverage the better deal and hence purchase more items. As the discounts are offered based on the quantity, customers are tempted to make a bulk purchase to get more discounts.
Everyone loves discounts! Take the most advantage out of this basic human nature in your store using the Magento 2 tier prices on the product page. Dynamically change the product prices based on the quantity selected on the product page using the Magento Tier Pricing module.
Features of Magento 2 Tier Price Extension:
- Prompt customers to buy more with tier price for Magento 2.
- Improve customer shopping experience and their loyalty towards your brand
- Tier price extension for Magento 2 allows the customers to pick from the pre-defined purchase quantity.
- Display the tier pricing in a tabular or label format that attracts visitors to get the better deal
- Magento 2 Tier Prices extension facilitates configuring custom marketing messages to show on the product page above the tier pricing to prompt customers to check the better deals offered.
- The admin can set the product-specific tier pricing with a fixed pricing option. For that, he has to select the pricing type as fixed and enter the amount to set tier pricing for the product.
- He can also set the product-specific tier pricing set up with a Discount pricing option. For that, he has to select the pricing type as a discount and enter the amount to set tier pricing for the product.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please