Magento 2 Terms and Conditions by Customer Group
Our Magento 2 Terms and Conditions by Customer Group extension allows Store owners to restrict different terms and conditions based on customer groups of the Magento 2 store.
- Allows setting terms and conditions for specific customer groups in Magento 2.
- Customers can open and read terms and conditions in a responsive popup from the checkout page.
Terms and conditions play a pivotal role in businesses and it is crucial to set the terms and conditions in the most appropriate manner whether you are running a business or a start-up. A solid set of terms and conditions is necessary and even helps avoid any misunderstanding in the business. These terms and conditions may not be the same for all the customer groups in your store.
In case you are selling products to different customer groups in your Magento 2 store, you may require to set up customer-specific terms and conditions, which is not possible in default Magento 2. Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Terms and Conditions by Customer Group extension as a solution to this! The extension allows specifying various terms and conditions for every customer group. These terms and conditions make it easier for store owners to specify different terms and conditions for different customer groups.
Online stores may have a variety of customer groups such as not logged in, general, wholesale, and retailers, and they are offered terms and conditions accordingly. Our Magento 2 Terms and Conditions by Customer Group facilitates crafting different terms and conditions for different customer groups.
Show customer group-specific terms and conditions in your Magento 2 store and win customers' loyalty through transparency in the business.
Helpful in providing features for specific customer group
The module aids me in providing exclusive shipping services to my VIP customers and has proved to be beneficial enough. I surely recommend this module by Meetanshi to all the store owners. Thanks for such a great development!
Indeed helpful enough!
This extension is quite useful for those stores who serves many different types of customer groups. No regrets buying this extension for my store. Absolutely recommended!
Features of Magento 2 Terms & Conditions by Customer Group Extension
- The extension makes it possible to set customer group-wise terms and conditions in Magento 2.
- The admin can enable or disable the extension from the backend.
- The admin can manage all the Terms and conditions from the backend grid "Terms and Conditions" and add new terms and conditions by clicking on "Add New Condition" button.
- Option to set the condition name from the backend.
- The admin can enable or disable specific terms and conditions from the backend.
- The admin can set the option to show content either as text or HTML.
- Admin can choose to display terms and conditions either automatically or manually.
- Option to choose the store view and allows admin to enter the checkbox text to display in the frontend.
- Allows admin to add content and set the content height from the backend.
- While adding new terms and conditions, the admin can select multiple customer groups to which he wants to assign the added terms and conditions.
- Customers have to agree to the terms and conditions on the checkout page. Also, they can click on the link to open and read terms and conditions from a responsive popup.