Magento 2 Subcategories Grid/List/Slide
Magento 2 Subcategories Grid/List/Slide extension improves the navigation of the store by enabling the display of sub-categories on category, product, CMS, home and other pages.
- Show categories/subcategories in the form of a grid, list, or slide
- Improves navigation
- Fully responsive for mobile devices
You have only a few seconds to guide your online store visitor to what they desire before they bounce back to your competitor!
To make the most out of these few seconds, the admin needs to implement a navigation system that helps visitors browse through the store. Even a small change in the layout can significantly influence the ability to find a product that fits the requirements of the visitors.
Keeping the importance of navigation and layout in mind, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Subcategories Grid/List/Slide extension.
Subcategories Grid/List/Slide for Magento 2 shows categories and subcategories on the category page, product, CMS, home, and any other pages.
The stores with a large catalog must have the Magento 2 subcategories grid list slide extension so that the customers would not stumble around your store but land on the desired product quickly for conversion!
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi for Magento 2 Subcategories Grid/List/Slide Extension:
- Display categories and subcategories in the category, product, CMS, home, and any other pages.
- Option to select one of the layouts to display subcategories in:
- Option to set custom title before subcategories display block.
- Option to display the subcategories grid/list/slide before the main content.
- Option to display the subcategories grid/list/slide after the main content.
- The admin can sort the subcategories based on:
- Created Date
- Option to configure the sort direction of subcategories as:
- The admin has an option to display the subcategory description too.
- The admin can display the subcategories in the form of grid, list, or slide on any CMS pages using the widget or code insertion in HTML file
- The admin can create a new widget to display subcategories block on any CMS page using the "Add Widget" button
- Option to select subcategories/grid/list on page option from the dropdown and select the design theme of the frontend
- The admin can configure the widget's storefront properties such as:
- Widget title
- Store view to assign the widget
- Sort order of widget instances
- The admin can configure the widget's layout updates such as:
- Where to display the widget
- The page to display the widget
- The area of the page where you want to display your subcategories block
- The admin can set the title of the subcategory block
- Enter the comma-separated category IDs to show categories/subcategories
- Option to choose one of the display layouts to show subcategories blocks:
- The admin can configure the maximum number of sub-categories display per row.
- Option to sort subcategories by:
- Created Date
- Option to select the order by option for subcategories display as ascending or descending
- Option for subcategories display mode:
- Enable/disable the display of subcategories' description
- Improve the navigation of your store and hence the on-site experience for your visitors!
Only registered users can write reviews. Please